Imagine new horizons….
You have dreams? You enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
The challenges ahead...
We are seeking a key Sales Expert who will successfully achieve revenue target and growth objectives of their territory (large enterprise accounts, not mid-market; Process industry and NOT discrete). The Sales Expert will perform end-to-end customer engagements from OPEN lead to CLOSE, compliant with the DS Sales process referential and deliver revenue plan.
What will your role be?
- Sell 3DS value and strategic vision by promoting Brand Promise and Industry Fundamentals to get customer commitment on a long-term business transformation for which he will be accountable to engage on value (Through DS Framework).
- Leverage 3DEXPERIENCE Platform as our favorite channel for intimate clients’ relationships (and align 3DS Ecosystem activities & deliverables.
- Sell assigned offers (Brands) within a defined territory.
- Perform end-to-end sales engagements compliant with the DS Referential while leveraging DS Platform as a communication channel both internally and externally.
- Manage negotiation with the customer by complying with all 3DS engagement processes (Finance, Legal), government and local regulations, DS policies and ethical standards.
- Define a successful sales strategy to hit revenue target and sustain growth objectives leveraging sales initiatives defined by Brands among others
- Generate growth, in assigned territory according to sourcing built on Industry Market Analysis.
- Transform Marketing and Sales leads into Opportunities
- Orchestrate 3DS answer to Request For Proposal (RFP)
- Build and develop trusted relationships at executive level and within all layers of client organization to ensure sustainable business for 3DS
- Promote the 3DS vision and Brand Promise
- Contribute to best practices based on Lessons Learned (including Root Cause Analysis, Analytics, Loss reviews)
- Use and fulfill DS CRM according the corporate guidance, making sure that data are up to date.
Your Success factors?
- Bachelor's degree
- 8+ years of successful enterprise software solution sales experience
- Experience in Supply Chain, Process Manufacturing only; NOT discrete Manufacturing
- Industry experience in CPG-R, T&M, E&M is an advantage
- Building an account strategy for large enterprise accounts
- Implement sales strategies for Supply Chain and Process Manufacturing businesses
- Deliver a sales pitch
- Engage on value
- Apply change management
- C-Level Relationship & Intimacy
- Apply business acumen
- Manages Alliances
- Forecast future levels of business
- Technical solution consulting
- Track key performance indicators
- Industry Knowledge in Process and Supply Chain industries
- Industry Processes
- Driving for Results
- Presenting to Others
- Inspiring Others
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.