Imagine new horizons…
Do you have dreams? Do you enjoy challenges? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world.
We are looking for a Senior Program Manager (m/f/d) to be part of the EuroCentral Services organization in one of our 3DS offices in Germany (Munich, Stuttgart, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Berlin, Darmstadt or Karlsruhe).
What will your role be?
In this role you ensure the successful completion of a customer projects to deliver committed value and guarantee customer satisfaction, performance of the activities on time, quality and budget.
The challenges ahead:
• Provide support during presales as such as assessing program needs, planning, staffing, risk management, projects structure, governance etc.
• Lead or contribute to statement of work content definition for the program, complying with SOW standards
• Create and manage a project plan and scope throughout the lifecycle of the project
• Manage and provide guidance to the project team
• In charge of project P&L: Drive all associated activities and resources to guarantee the committed quality, margin and scheduling criteria
• Ensure maximum reuse of existing "Best Practices", and create new ones
• Establish appropriate actions and plans to guarantee confidentiality and IP protection
• Optimize resource utilization on the scope of the project meantime ensuring life balance
Your key success factors:
• Bachelor/Master degree or Technical Diploma in Engineering or any other related subject
• 5-10 years + experience in Project Management activities, ideally with Services & consulting industry
• Project Management skills: Scrum master, PMI certification, experience from Agile in general are advantages
• Communication skills: Fluent in German and English, effective written and verbal communication skills, proven active listening, objection handling and negotiation skills
• Self-disciplined, business ownership mindset with ability to forecast, plan, manage, document and deliver on time
• Business ownership mindset to monitor revenue streams and prioritize tasks in an efficient manner
• Willingness to travel to our customers in the D-A-CH region is mandatory for this role
Interested? Click on "Apply" to access the 3DS job portal and to upload your application documents.
Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
Join Dassault Systèmes, The 3DEXPERIENCE Company Everything becomes possible with Dassault Systèmes’ 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Serving 230,000 customers in 11 industries, from high-tech to life sciences, fashion to transportation, we help businesses and people around the world to create sustainable innovations for today and tomorrow. Get on board a leading and fast-growing company of 20,000 talented professionals.