Imagine New Horizons
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! Visit our website - www.3DS.com
Learn more about Spatial products by clicking on this link https://www.spatial.com/
What will your role be?
You are an engineer or technical background with a knack for working well between teams, influencing large groups, willing to dig into challenges, propose novel solutions, and understand engineering applications in a variety of markets including BIM, 3DPM Mesh, CAD, CAM, CAE/EDA, Metrology, Additive Manufacturing, Robotics, Mining, and more.
The Customer Success and Product Management team is comprised of three groups within Spatial, technical sales, services, and support. In this role, you will be responsible for aligning efforts within the Customer Success and development teams. Additionally, you will be responsible for communications from within the team out to other teams, informing product management, or sharing wins and losses with the R&D team, and more. In order to do this, you must be comfortable working closely with members of the Executive team, Marketing & Communications, Sales, Technical Sales, Product Management, and Development Engineering teams. Good working knowledge of technical concepts such as C++ Programming, Software Development Frameworks, SDKs, Computational Geometry, 3D Visualization, CAD & CAE tools, and Mechanical Engineering will put you way ahead.
- Product Management (60%): The product management team at Spatial define the portfolio of our products, as well as our customers workflows. Managing this team worldwide means ensuring that the team is leveraging all that experience efficiently, duplicated effort is kept to a minimum, best practices are shared, and more. Further, the team works very closely with the business side of sales and you are to ensure that works smoothly from both sides.
- Professional Services (20%): The primary products that Spatial creates are SDKs and as such, our customer base are developers who need to quickly adopt an SDK, implement the solution to solve their problem, and start generating revenue for their own products. In this role, you will ensure that our professional services team is able to help prospects and customers worldwide get to market as quickly as possible.
- Technical Support (20%): No matter how careful an R&D team is and no matter how much a QA team does testing, there will always be issues found in software. When issues are found, they must be efficiently answered, with sufficient information, and in a useful way. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the support team is working with our customer base to answer questions, solve problems, provide workarounds, provide guidance both internally and externally, and more.
Compensation for the this role will be commensurate with experience. The total expected compensation range will be between $150,000 and $200,000, representing the base salary (or annualized salary based on estimated hourly compensation) and target bonus.
Key Success Factors
Essential technical skills critical to this role:
- Conferred Bachelor's degree in STEM-related concentration
- Seeking progressive product management industry experience. Minimum of 5 years’ in CAE, CAM or BIM with overall experience of 8+ years.
- Working knowledge of Computational Geometry concepts including topology, geometry, B-Rep, faceting, visualization, meshing for analysis, and more
- Working knowledge of concepts such as SDKs, software development frameworks, 3D Visualization
- Very comfortable in creating concise & compelling presentations using appropriate tools
- Willing and able to present to large teams, including C-level, and at large conferences
- Willing and able to attend and host webinars and other technical marketing events
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge or background of these skills will help you excel in this role:
- Prior technical sales, professional services, or technical support roles will enable you to hit the ground running.
- Previous experience with ACIS, CGM, 3D InterOp, Unity, Unreal Engine, Parasolid, HOOPS Visualize, or similar technologies in the engineering space
- Advanced knowledge of Metrology, Additive Manufacturing, Robotics, BIM/AEC and Mining Industry workflows
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.