Imagine new horizons….
Do you have dreams and enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
The challenges ahead...
We are seeking a key Senior Manager for Partner Alliance and Channel Management, who will be responsible for the different aspects of the Channel Capacity development including: New Channel Partner Recruitment, Development and Transformation process.
Our Channel Partner Community is a fundamental component of our growth strategy. This leader will manage a team responsible for growing our partner channel, as well as develop the skills and capabilities of the existing partners for increased coverage in the North American market.
What will your role be?
- Aligned Global & GEO Business and Sourcing plan with New Channel Recruitment activities
- Define and execute the North American Capacity Plan around acquisition of new partners for relevant coverage in selected industries and Process domains
- Identify a pipeline of suitable New Channel Prospects to recruit in selected industries and Process domains
- Engage and qualify the most promising and valuable prospects
- Articulate the 3DS value propositions relevant to the prospect
- Drive the recruitment process until the signature of the partnership contract
- Monitor progress along the Partner Acquisition stages
- Manage the transfer to Partner Sales Manager-Onboarding Team and support the transition
- Define with Partners their mid and long-term Partner Development Plan and leading activities to enable Business Transformation
- Execute the enablement and certification plan for Channel Partners aligned to the Partner resources and Industry specialization to increase sales and efficiency.
Your Key Success Factors
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- 8+ years of new partner acquisition, Channel alliances and Channel Partner development driving net new customer activity with partners.
- 3+ years of managerial or team lead experience.
- Ability to engage at C-Level, understand Channel Partner business models to animate engaging in a new partnership and the creation of new complementary revenue streams for their company.
- Ability to analyze business plans and financial performance of a company to simulate new revenue streams and ROIs.
- People Management skills. Demonstrated ability in providing direction and mentoring to others, being both a manager and a doer.
- Proven experience in building business relationships internally and externally.
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication in English.
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.