Senior HR Business Partner Employee Relations (People Care / HR)
Imagine new horizons…
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE company, provides businesses and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Our world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. At Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion for change and innovation, #WeAre3DS.
As a continuously growing company, we are looking for a solution-oriented People Care (HR) professional based in our UK offices for our People Care function as part of the Global People Team.
As an integral part of Human Resources team, the People Care employee is responsible for building, facilitating and supporting employee relations, engagement and communications at the workplace.
What will your role be?
Act as the primary point of contact for individual employee and managers:
- Provide assistance and guidance to employees for matters related to life and wellbeing at 3DS, with the goal to foster a supportive, appreciative, healthy and inclusive work environment.
- Provide guidance and counsel to employees and Managers on employee relations matters and workplace practices, by acting as mediator or support external mediation if necessary.
- Establish and maintain open communication channels with employees and Managers, ensure proper interaction and consistent application of company core values, policies and procedures.
- Receive, evaluate and respond appropriately to employees and Managers questions and concerns.
- Considering information shared during Great Place To Work (GPTW) engagement surveys, as well as the exit and stay interviews. Plan, develop, implement and promote activities and programs that enhance overall employee engagement, communication and productive work relations.
- Guide managers and employees in identifying the most appropriate training sessions and interventions to meet their development needs and business objectives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams when appropriate to design and drive continuous improvement of initiatives on physical and emotional health, well-being and benefits provided.
- Capitalize knowledge and know-how and contribute to create enablement programs to help mediate conflicts at the workplace and to encourage self-resolution.
The challenges ahead
- Gather and conduct analysis based on GPTW/Manager Index scores, exit interview data and trends, and stay interview data.
- Build strong partnerships with Perform & Reward, and Learn & Grow Partners to ensure sustainable action plans are developed for employees and Managers.
- Capitalization – Improvement areas identification
- People (user) satisfaction ratings
- Proactive training and development initiatives
- Development and implementation of standard procedure packages for special situations if needed
- KPI focus surrounding: GPTW results of the teams supported, attrition/voluntary resignations due to work environment/leadership concerns, number of tickets handled by partner (SLA and quality of resolution) and people satisfaction scores on closed tickets
Your key success factors:
- Human Resources professional
- Proven experience in UK & Ireland employment laws and HR Compliance / Labor relations
- Coaching/learning and development
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Analytical skills to assess workplace situations evaluate information and draw accurate observations.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of employment laws concerning labor relations
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate policies, guidelines and regulations
- Direct experience of conflict management
- Experience of providing constructive feedback
- Career consulting skills
- Hands on experience of investigate complaints in compliance with 3DS protocols
- 3DS HR processes knowledge
- Thorough understanding of negotiation techniques
- Thorough understanding of dispute resolution, empathy and patience, caring about people and willing to listen.
- Ability to remain tactful, calm, and persuasive in controversial and/or confrontational situations
- Ability to build strong relationships and partner with stakeholders
- Embody principles of emotional and social intelligence (ESI)
- Demonstrate integrity, a positive attitude
- Problem solving skills
- Team player
As a game-changer in sustainable technology and innovation, Dassault Systèmes is striving to build more inclusive and diverse teams across the globe. We believe that our people are our number one asset and we want all employees to feel empowered to bring their whole selves to work every day. It is our goal that our people feel a sense of pride and a passion for belonging. As a company leading change, it’s our responsibility to foster opportunities for all people to participate in a harmonised Workforce of the Future.