Imagine New Horizons...
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future.
Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
Shape your career with 3DS!
What Will Your Role Be?
Reporting to the Finance Director, this individual is responsible for the strategic and financial analysis of 3D Experience Works Organization. This person will be the prime support for R&D organization as well as General Administration. He / She will work with senior management to develop financial models and metrics that will support business decision making.
Core FP&A team objectives:
- Planning – Forecasting & Budgeting
- Business Partnering with senior management to drive results
- Develop and enhance reporting distributed to management across the company
Your Challenges Ahead
- As a member of the FP&A team, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Work with senior management to ensure sales operating results and metrics are helping to drive future decision making
- Manage headcount reporting across locations and organizations
- Track all program spend to help prioritize investments and maximize ROI
- Interact with Shared Services Accounting team to ensure accuracy of results and reporting
- Manage royalties reporting and ensure accuracy
- Manage revenue reporting by product line and by brand
Your Key Success Factors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance; MBA preferred
- 5 years of experience in Finance Business Partner role
- Think strategically and anticipate cross-functional, operational, and financial impacts
- Ability to build trusted partnerships with both internal and external parties
- KPI sensitive, analytical and eager to interpret data analysis or reports
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, and the soft personal skills needed to collect information from a wide network of people in a timely manner with an inquisitive mindset
- Advanced skills in Excel, comfortable with IT systems. SQL a plus
- Strong understanding of Financial and Accounting principles
- Mastery of English language and French or Spanish knowledge a plus
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.