Imagine New Horizons…
SIMULIA delivers realistic simulation applications that enable users to explore real-world behavior of product, nature, and life. SIMULIA applications accelerate the process of evaluating the performance, reliability, and safety of materials and products before committing to physical prototypes. As part of the SIMULIA FP&A team, we are looking for an ambitious individual with a team-oriented approach and the financial acumen to support one of the fastest growing brands at Dassault Systèmes. The Senior FP&A Analyst will be located in Johnston and will provide financial and administrative support within the Finance team.
What Will Your Role Be?
The Senior FP&A Analyst will be involved in the budget and forecasting process, product portfolio and pricing, business partnering, and revenue modeling and data analytics. They will provide financial consulting and support to senior management by preparing financial presentations, analysis and other projects requested by management. This function is vital in driving analysis to support business decision making.
Your Challenges Ahead:
- Building and maintaining realistic, efficient, and sustainable budgets and forecasts for the global SIMULIA brand.
- Become a SIMULIA brand expert by learning about the SIMULIA product portfolio, as well as SIMULIA’s position within Dassault Systèmes.
- Generating powerful and detailed financial analysis, which supports thoughtful, yet agile, decision making.
- Developing and maintaining strong business partnerships with brand leadership that help to create business value.
- Ensure effective performance tracking, analysis, and reporting (Actual vs. Budgets/Forecasts and vs. previous years)
- Support monthly and quarterly close cycles by providing analysis and insight into various support functions.
- Creating impactful presentations, dashboards, and ad hoc reporting, to support brand management meetings.
- Liaising with various groups within the organization on topics related to product portfolio.
- Leading data analysis for the business, using complex data and problem solving and contributing to our efforts in increasing our data analysis capabilities and revenue modeling.
- Leading effort to automate manual data gathering processes to afford more time for analysis. Promote adoption of new technology to gain efficiency.
Your Key Success Factors
- Bachelor’s / Master’s / MBA in Finance, Business Economics, or related field
- 7-10 years in a similar role, preferably in a large, global and highly matrixed environment
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Good understanding of Financial/Accounting principles
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel and PowerPoint, in order to develop high quality effective analysis and presentations
- Knowledge of financial reporting, data warehouse, and analytics tools (i.e. IBM Cognos TM1, Hyperion Essbase, and SQL Server Management Studio)
- Experience with streamlining or replacing complex excel models with other tools such as SQL
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven business partner and influencer
- High level of enthusiasm, drive and rigor, with the ability to thrive in fast-paced environments
- Demonstrated ability to manage time effectively to meet the needs of multiple business and finance partners
- Ability to excel while working either independently or within a team environment
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.