Imagine New Horizons:
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and build the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What Will Your Role Be?
The Senior Executive Assistant provides seamless administrative assistance, requiring independent judgment, professionalism and discretion to the Americas Executive Vice President, and supports other top-level executives during their travel to the Americas.
- Proactively manages day-to-day operations with an astute sense of the executive’s needs, anticipating and realigning needs and priorities on an ongoing basis.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks including:
- Responsible for calendar management including planning meetings and long-range planning of calendar to maximize executives schedule to ensure value on all engagements
- Arranges complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas and completes expense reports;
- Uses judgment and diplomacy to determine the value of meetings to prioritize overall agenda including travel.
- Composes and prepares correspondence that is sometimes confidential
- Provides a "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situation for direct access to the executives' time.
- Works closely and effectively with the Executive to be well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, including key decisions, following up appropriately
- On a daily basis, represent Executive office by demonstrating that we are One Team with One Common Ambition. Examples include attending site leaders meeting and Boston events activities committee and sharing information with executive as needed.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the Executive VP by managing the overall flow of communication to direct team and others as needed. Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the Executive VP and other organizations; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Provides coaching and guidance to Executive VP on communication style and approach. Prioritizes incoming communications (email, calls) while anticipating and communicating any required actions/deadlines, flagging emails as needed and/or responding appropriately when warranted and necessary to maintain the professionalism of the executive when he is unable to respond in a timely manner.
- Manage social media accounts to share business successes and stories. Partners with the business to create and share relevant communications.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows-up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Executive VP, including those of sensitive and confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Works closely with the Executive VP to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- In collaboration with CEO's office and Technical Assistant, align and support the goals of the Dassault Systemes President & CEO during his North America visits.
Your Key Success Factors:
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Bilingual English / French desired
- Demonstrated experience supporting senior executives within a large complex, corporate environment
- Multi-cultural awareness and knowledge of global travel needs, issues and optimization
- Complete proficiency using Microsoft Office Programs, especially Outlook, Word, Excel & Power Point
- Experience maintaining schedules, calendaring meetings & preparing meeting agendas
- A background in scheduling complex domestic and international travel
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize assignments, and ensure deadlines are met and work under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Highly organized, detail oriented and able to meet deadlines in a multi-task, fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively build relationships and influence across a matrixed environment
- Ability to display sensitivity, tact and responsiveness in various situations and maintain a high level of confidentiality
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.