Imagine new horizons….
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systèmes’ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 200, 000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 140 countries. For more information, visit www.3ds.com.
Dassault Systèmes is seeking an experienced Senior Cybersecurity Engineer to join our IT Security team within the global IT organization. You will be in charge of defining, implementing and operating cybersecurity activities in the Dassault Systèmes ecosystem; focused on the management of threats and the responses to be provided. This role would be preferred to be in our San Diego, CA or Waltham, MA office locations but can be flexible.
Do you have dreams? Do you enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world. Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
What will your role be?
- You will participate in the treatment of incidents and transmit the remediation plans to the entities in charge of the treatment by making recommendations and you will provide support concerning the corrective measures to be implemented
- You participate in incident reviews and you will propose actions to strengthen the protection of IS.
- You will participate in developing the processes and work methodologies applied to security environments.
Your Challenges ahead
- You will contribute to the permanent watch on threats, vulnerabilities and attack methods.
- You will participate in regular threat hunting, compromise research or vulnerability research.
- You will evolve in an international environment which benefits from the latest technologies, and where the objective is to detect the threat and manage the responses to be provided
- Carry out projects at global level as part of a WW team.
- Proficiency in the simplification of complex ideas in conjunction with documentation creation
- Ability to resolve new, complicated technical problems via self-research and/or vendor support
Your key success factors
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering or technical discipline preferred, but experience can be considered in lieu of
- 3+ years of professional work experience focused in Cybersecurity
- A solid knowledge of computer security, forensics, operating systems, threat detection (SIEM and/or EDR), research of indicators of compromise and incident response
- Excellent working knowledge of Windows / Linux systems administration and network and protocol security
- Strong interpersonal skills and a dedication to the overall success of a team
- Demonstrated skills in problem solving, collaborating and a strong drive
Pluses not required:
- The ethical hacker certification would be appreciated
- Operating System Certifications: Win10, Windows Server, Linux
- Forensic experience: KAPE, WOLF, AUTOPSY
- Penetration testing
- Experience with programming or scripting languages (Python, Powershell, bash, ..).
- Threat detection and search for indicators of compromise
- Knowledge of MITRE ATT&CK, COBIT, OWASP frameworks would be appreciated
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.