Be the Next Game Changer
Imagine new horizons…
In this role, you will be part of our 3DEXCITE Services Solutions Development team, which is responsible for the development of state of the art marketing and sales oriented tools for experiences on mobile, desktop and VR platforms.
As part of our international team, you will work on the solutions for our “APEXsuite” supporting 3D configurator solutions for events and retail. The team develops scalable solutions, analyzes workflows and harmonizes the user experience across the product portfolio.
You have dreams? You enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people and energize passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS #3DEXCITE
#.NET # ASP.NET #Architecture #CGI #Development #Developer
What will your role be?
• Analyzing customer requirements and translating these into technical concepts and specifications
• Developing and implementing new software functionality into existing software systems, using C#/.NET technologies
• Deploying software and content updates and releases into Development, Pre-Live and Live environments
• Supporting the QA engineers with test-case creation and bug fixing
• Creating and maintaining appropriate solution related technical documentations
The challenges ahead:
• Work together with the cross-functional development team to enhance and maintain our cloud component
• Ensure knowledge sharing within the cross-functional development team and encourage introduction of new technologies
• Proactively optimize development processes and suggest new ideas
Your key success factors:
• 5+ years of work experience as a software developer
• Excellent development skills in Microsoft .NET and C#
• Expert skills in working with relational databases
• Good and broad understanding of networking technologies
• First experience in the usage of cloud-based services (AWS, Azure)
One or several of the following would be a plus:
• Experience with CI/CD processes
• Know-How in software architecture documentation
• Knowledge of Web Development with Microsoft .NET/ASP.NET
• Knowledge of CGI, common rendering technologies or signal processing
3DEXCITE drives marketing transformation with automated content production pipelines and collaborative networks based on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.