Imagine new horizons…
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE company, provides businesses and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Our world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. At Dassault Systèmes we empower people with passion for change and innovation, #WeAre3DS.
High Tech has become the innovation engine across virtually across all industries. Are you inspired to help electronics companies realize the vision of virtual twin experiences and sustainable electronics? Do you want to drive the digital transformation at our High Tech clients? Do you imagine working in a truly international team? We are looking for a senior Industry Business Consultant that can drive our industry growth strategy for strategic High Tech clients. Location Sweden or the Netherlands.
What will your role be?
- Be a driving force on how to frame, position and sell the value of our 3DEXPERIENCE Platform and Industry Solutions in the High Tech market.
- Act as the client facing business and industry expert, and be the Industry sponsor.
- Have a direct involvement in the reference projects for transformational value engagement and proof of the value.
- Be part of our global High Tech Industry team. You will primarily focus on High Tech clients in Northern Europe, collaborating with the local Sales and Technical Sales colleagues. However, time to time your expertise may be leveraged for global business as well.
The challenges ahead
- Drive reference customer success and achievement of High Tech Industry revenue objectives.
- Identify high-problem and high-opportunity areas of value creation in the Industry.
- Hands-on participate in client engagements. Reveal, differentiate and estimate the value. Confirm the value by measuring the value during delivery.
- Consultative engagement at C level.
- Enable Sales and Partners on business change selling, innovation platform selling and industry solution selling.
- Develop thought-leadership content for model-based, digital transformation in target segments and strategic domains, and communicate our position in key events.
- Capitalize and develop Industry process and value knowledge from field engagements to help enhance the industry solution portfolio
Your key success factors
- 12+ years of work experience in High Tech Electronics value-chain companies and/or strategy and operations consulting firms
- Experience in driving technology-based business process transformations
- 2+ years of consulting experience is desirable
- Analytical as well as strategic thinking
- “Think-big” person, able to articulate the bigger picture
- Cross-functional influence in a matrix’ed organization
- Ability to learn fast and reapply, act as a coach
- Can function effectively in an international work setting
- Deep knowledge of the prevailing and emerging business drivers in the High Tech industry
- Familiarity with the value network across the industry segments: Consumer Electronics, Computing & Communications Equipment, Semiconductors, Technology System Suppliers including Automotive Electronics & Battery, and Contract Manufacturers
- Deep Knowledge of processes in key areas of the value stream - Innovation & Portfolio, Design & Engineering, Simulation, Manufacturing & Supply
- Familiarity with PLM, Systems Engineering (MBSE), Modularization, Digital Manufacturing or Supply Chain implementation programs is highly desirable
- Familiarity with Agile and DevOps methodologies in software and hardware development is highly desirable
As a game-changer in sustainable technology and innovation, Dassault Systèmes is striving to build more inclusive and diverse teams across the globe. We believe that our people are our number one asset and we want all employees to feel empowered to bring their whole selves to work every day. It is our goal that our people feel a sense of pride and a passion for belonging. As a company leading change, it is our responsibility to foster opportunities for all people to participate in a harmonized Workforce of the Future.