As a member of the ENOVIA Industry Process Success Team, you will be responsible for supporting our Semiconductor sales activities worldwide. As a Semiconductor subject matter expert you will be responsible to articulate the value of our semiconductor solutions in the context of the semiconductor ecosystem. You will be asked to produce and deliver high quality sales materials, as well as demonstrate our solutions. Your activities will also directly support the satisfaction of our strategic customer while contributing to the overall ENOVIA brand sales revenue targets.
The location will be optional either in Germany, the UK, or France, with a preference to one of the German offices (Munich, Stuttgart, Karlsruhe, Darmstadt, Düsseldorf, Cologne, Berlin, Hamburg). This position will also offer remote/hybrid working arrangements. Willingness to travel to our customers and partners internationally is required for this position.
• Act as an ENOVIA Brand Semiconductor Subject Matter Expert
• Engage directly with strategic Semiconductor clients worldwide
• Contribute to the achievement of ENOVIA worldwide revenue targets
• Support Semiconductor Go To Market activities and deliverables
• Work as a key contributor within 3DS ecosystem supporting Sales, Technical Sales, Industry and Services organizaitons
• Develop technical skills related to our 3DEXPERIENCE & ENOVIA portfolio - new technologies related to Semiconductor industry to address customer requests efficiently, with credibility with confidence
• Capitalize and share replicable assets with relevant communities / people
• Document top market requirements, trends and opportunities for input to R&D and Industry Strategy
What we offer:
Interested? Click on "Apply" to access the 3DS job portal and to upload your application documents in the English or German version.
Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
ENOVIA enables business and industry innovators to collaboratively build and execute a successful plan, transforming market opportunities into marketplace advantages.