Imagine New Horizons
DELMIA|Works (IQMS) Means Manufacturing. Our award-winning manufacturing ERP software tailored specifically for our customers’ factory environments. We understand your manufacturing challenges and deliver a comprehensive solution that will set you on the path to operational excellence. Structured around end-to-end visibility and control, the DELMIA|Works (IQMS) system uniquely combines manufacturing software, MES software, and ERP software to improve every aspect of your business. Available in both cloud and premise-based solutions.
The DELMIAWORKS brand is one that has developed a dedicated following with small and medium sized organizations. Its ease of use, intuitive functionality and broad range of applications make it the hallmark ERP solution for these types of organizations. Our teams are passionate, creative, and focused on making an impact.
What will your role be?
Scrum Masters comes in each day with one mission: be the guardians of the team and the keepers of Scrum. You work, ingrained in the scrum team, to shield the team from external distractions and priorities and ultimately guide the team to successful sprints. You will govern the scrum practices in the team and hold meetings. Remove anything that stops the team from being successful in a sprint. Identify any training needs for current or future project needs. Fix technical problems that can cause delays in completing tasks. Clarify the vision and ensure that the team has a clear understanding of the objectives. You will also govern the day-to-day work and tasks assignments. Encourage the team to be autonomous and creative in resolving solutions. Find creative ways to enable the team’s communication and engagement to achieve the project goals
- Need to complete EnterpriseIQ product training
- Ensures that Scrum rules are being followed and enforced
- Serves as a barrier and shield for the team from distraction and helps keep them focused on the current sprint
- Facilitates discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution on the team
- Facilitates meetings (includes booking, preparing, moderating, sending out notes after the meeting if applicable, and running with any tasks that came out of all meetings)
- Enters Tasks and/or User Stories into tracking software
- Works with appropriate people to remove all impediments for the team (e.g., getting necessary people to talk to each other, reaching out to management when needed for assistance with people, process, or resource problems, communicating with other departments when necessary, etc.)
- Maintains all Scrum tools (e.g., scrum board, burndown chart, etc.)
Ensures each sprint includes a definition of “done” and that all team members, including the PM, understand, agree with, and is displayed for all aforementioned people to see
Key Success Factors
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is a plus
- Exposure to the SCRUM methodology and practices
- Exposure to software development
- Either in QA or as a software Engineer
- Experience with SCRUM software development cycle
- Excels in communication, both written and verbal
- Excels in moderation, facilitation, presentation, communication, and conflict management
- Works well with minimal supervision and can prioritize their own workload efficiently
- Works with a close-knit team very well, is solution focused, and frequently goes above and beyond of what is asked
- Stays calm and composed under stress
- Balances confidence with humility
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.