Imagine new horizons….
Do you have dreams and enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
The challenges ahead...
We are seeking a Sales Representative who will identify and close new business opportunities in assigned Transportation & Mobility (T&M) accounts to increase 3DS footprint and deliver revenue plan. The Sales Representative will sell 3DS value and strategic vision by promoting Industry Fundamentals and/or SIMULIA Brand discipline to secure customer commitment on a long-term business transformation while aligning and collaborating with the Client Executive (overall Account Manager) to engage in line with the sales strategy deployment.
What will your role be?
- Bringing wider industry experience of the power of simulation to an industry keen to reach new horizons
- Communicating SIMULIA value by taking a bottom-up and/or top-down approach within assigned accounts (departmental sales)
- Generating growth in sales priority areas defined by such Sales Initiatives as determined by SIMULIA Brand / Industries
- As appropriate you will extend sales reach to SIMULIA industry domains and segments other than those in primary scope by involving 3DS ecosystem
- Creating and developing high value and trusted relationships with Customer’s Champions and facilitating access to Customer’s Executive levels
- Transforming Marketing and Sales leads into opportunities
- Creating and managing the appropriate pipeline to reach business objectives
- Performing end-to-end sales engagements compliant with the 3DS processes to achieve revenue plan
- Managing the negotiation with the customer while complying with all 3DS engagement processes, government and local regulations, 3DS policies and ethical standards for doing business
- Providing an accurate forecast for rolling quarters and FY
Your Key Success Factors:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s or PhD degree preferred.
- A strong appreciation for engineering
- 5+ years’ experience working in a Simulation Sales environment
- Experience in other highly engineering-centric industries, including Transportation & Mobility
- Effective Communication and Negotiation skills in English
- Ability to be a team player, manage ecosystem and matrix relationships
- Maximize Sales Value
- Demonstrable skill utilizing Sales Processes & CRM Tools
*Please note this is a pipeline posting to generate interest in upcoming opportunities.
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 10 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.