Imagine New Horizons
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and build the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
Our North America Sales team is looking for a Sr. Sales Operations Analyst. The location for this position is flexible but is preferred to be in Waltham, MA, San Diego, CA, Broomfield, CO, Royal Oak, MI or Charlotte, NC.
The Challenges Ahead
The North America Sr. Sales Operations Analyst supports the goals of the Business Achievement team, which is to support and enable the transformation of the Customer Engagement Model to sell more efficiently and effectively by providing strategic direction in the sales process to achieve sustainable growth.
What will your role be?
- Provide Business Support by developing, designing and generating appropriate reports to support sales performance management
- Data quality of pipelines and forecasts
- Annual Sales Plan process
- Annual quota modeling
- End of quarter reconciliation and adjustments
- Share and distribute timely sales performance reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly)
- Work with sales management to create and track initiatives to help drive the business
- Track, analyze and share key business metrics on partner performance including pipeline growth, quota attainment, discount management and forecast management
- Create content for executive presentations, board reporting and investor relations
- Translate high-level sales strategies into internal system, process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact
Your Key Success Factors
- Conferred Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 2+ years’ experience in sales operations and/or business analysis
- Experience in a software or high tech industry preferred
- Ability to optimize processes and manage dashboards
- Advanced Excel Skills including building formulas, pivot tables, etc.
- Proficient Microsoft Office Skills
- Effective Time-Management Skills
- Effective Relationship Management Skills
- Effective English Communication Skills, ability to speak French a plus
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.