Imagine New Horizons…
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
Our NAM Sales Team is looking for a Sales Mediation Manager. The location of this position is flexible.
The Challenge Ahead
The NAM Sales Mediation Manager will manage a team of sales mediators to help establish relationships with infringing or non-compliant companies and find a mutual agreement. Mutual agreements occur through a commercial settlement or by upselling to cover global customer needs.
What will your role be?
- Develop and coach the sales mediation teams in NAM and LATAM by building a plan with each geo focused on development and career journey
- Train, guide and encourage team members through career development including diversification of workload, ownership of side projects and tasks, and certification goals
- Promote the teams’ efforts and successes in Geo team meetings
- Manage stakeholder and vendor relationships
- Manage and communicate business stream forecast and pipeline key performance indicators
- Monitor case load and ensure current status of each case is reported biweekly
- Negotiate compliance settlement purchase and liaise with partners to provide a quote when necessary
- Serve as a point of escalation
- Aid in preparation of sales mediation pitch and tailor for each company
Your Key Success Factors
- Conferred Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years’ experience in Sales and/or Software Solutions or a position focused on IP Protection
- Experience managing direct reports successfully
- Ability to understand legal aspect of license compliance topics
- Effective communication and negotiating skills through phone and email
- Strong collaborative and team building skills
- Effective Relationship building skills
- Ability to adapt in a changing environment
- Highly organized, with attention to detail while engaged in multiple tasks
- Positive, self-motivated individual with high level of enthusiasm and willingness to continue developing knowledge, skills, and techniques
- Functional use of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and knowledge of Access or SQL
- Fluency in Spanish or French is a plus
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.