The Sales Development Representative will be a part of the UK & Ireland Sales Academy within our Customer Solutions Experience team. CSE Sales work directly with the largest multi-national organizations across the globe. Understanding their business, strategy & challenges and working together to bring innovative technology and proven solutions to bring value to the client.
Thanks to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, we provide software solutions that allow customers to create innovative new products and services using virtual experiences. Our aim is to build a new development model to address the major challenges facing the world today.
• Deliver market development plans for strategic accounts with the contribution of Dassault Systèmes’ ecosystem and consistent with our sales process; and contribute to the relationship and outcome of assigned accounts.
• Conduct qualifying conversations with prospects in a consultative approach by phone to determine business needs, budget, and timeline.
• Use multiple tactics to engage with new accounts: social selling, phone, email and sales campaigns / webinars.
• Respond to inbound inquiries generated by website content and marketing campaigns.
• Support execution of Account Based Marketing campaigns as part of a cross-functional team.
• Develop and maintain knowledge of Dassault Systèmes’ solutions, services, industries and workflows. Leverage internal and external training resources to develop and expand your business development and sales skill set.
• Bachelor degree in Engineering or related Science fields preferred, Business related subjects will also be considered; and will be accompanied by strong functional use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Some exposure to Engineering related fields and/or Technical Sales is ideal; knowledge of industry specific manufacturing, design or processes is an asset. Knowledge of CRM is a plus.
• Demonstrate ability to drive results and achieve objectives following established processes and methodologies with little supervision or guidance.
• Self-motivated individual with willingness to learn, collaborate and incorporate coaching and instructions into daily tasks and assignments.
• Comfortable delivering on key business targets (Pipeline, Sales etc) with competing deadlines; utilizing a growth mindset able to resolve issues, and a target oriented individual who is resilient and driven by hitting/exceeding targets.
• Strong English language skills (verbal and written) will be accompanied by sound negotiation skills. The ability to develop and cultivate internal and external relationships, being confident and comfortable engaging with/ presenting to a variety of internal and external stakeholders on complex topics, ensuring content is easily digestible is key.
As a game-changer in sustainable technology and innovation, Dassault Systèmes is striving to build more inclusive and diverse teams across the globe. We believe that our people are our number one asset and we want all employees to feel empowered to bring their whole selves to work every day. It is our goal that our people feel a sense of pride and a passion for belonging. As a company leading change, it’s our responsibility to foster opportunities for all people to participate in a harmonised Workforce of the Future.
Join Dassault Systèmes, The 3DEXPERIENCE Company Everything becomes possible with Dassault Systèmes’ 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Serving 230,000 customers in 11 industries, from high-tech to life sciences, fashion to transportation, we help businesses and people around the world to create sustainable innovations for today and tomorrow. Get on board a leading and fast-growing company of 20,000 talented professionals.