Imagine new horizons….
You have dreams? You enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
The challenges ahead...
We are seeking a key Sales Associate whose primary mission is to define and monitor the account strategy for assigned account(s) and Industry Segments, in order to achieve revenue target and growth objectives.
What will your role be?
- Identify, reveal and articulate the customer business value through Industry solution portfolio.
- Develop trusted advisor relationship with Key customers and Key internal stake holders to foster a sustainable partnership link between both companies
- Establish strong entry barrier against competition.
- Be accountable to engage systematically customer’s transformation on value, through DS value driven framework, positioning and selling 3DS business consulting missions, and monitoring and delivering end to end business value.
- Act as the team leader for all 3DS Ecosystem actors engaged in the account in alignment with strategy.
- Leverage 3DEXPERIENCE Platform as our favorite channel for intimate clients’ relationships and align 3DS Ecosystem activities & deliverables.
- Sell on value through assigned offers from industry and Brand portfolio within a defined territory.
- Perform end-to-end sales engagements compliant with the DS Referential while leveraging DS platform as a communication channel both internally and externally.
- Identify key customer challenges and drivers to transformation that could be solved with 3DS solutions.
- Build and develop trusted relationships at all customer levels and within all layers of client organization to ensure sustainable business intimacy between 3DS and customer.
Your Success factors?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years’ experience in a sales position
- Proven experience in consultative value selling
- Building an account strategy
- Implement sales strategies
- Deliver a sales pitch
- Engage on value
- Apply change management
- C-Level Relationship & Intimacy
- Apply business acumen
- Manages Alliances
- Forecast future levels of business
- Technical solution consulting
- Track key performance indicators
- Industry Knowledge
- Industry Processes
- Driving Innovation
- Driving for Results
- Presenting to Others
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.