Role Description & Responsibilities
· The services you build will enable mobile applications and mHealth device data collection.
· You will be comfortable working with Product Managers to turn great ideas into detailed requirements.
· You will also design how features should be implemented, and help determine the best architecture to use in each situation
· You’ll demonstrate a passion for your craft, be self-motivated and eager to engage in high impact.
· Challenging engineering problems while continuously raising the standard of quality in our products and services in a full solutions-oriented SaaS environment.
· 5-15 Years of experience with Engineering Graduate
· Strong object-oriented design and programming skills with an object-oriented language (Ruby)
· Good problem solving and Analytical skills
· Understanding of source control management (Git/Github)
· Strong communication and collaboration skills
· Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment
· A passion to stay current with new technologies and engineering
· Postgres and/or MySQL
· Amazon Web Services
· Developing services supporting mobile applications
· Clinical research knowledge or worked in a regulated environment is a plus
What’s in it for you?
· Provide local benefits to candidate
· Career growth to a lead role
· Work in a fun, young & energetic team
· Very supportive mentor & leaders
MEDIDATA generates the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes.