As a Product Manager (Role Portfolio Manager), you will have the enviable role of defining the direction and strategy of new and existing products to ensure that the ENOVIA brand continues its rapid market growth by provides attractive user experiences and integrating with other Dassault Systèmes’ solutions. To achieve these ambitious goals you will use continuous market intelligence to understand what our competitors or up-and-coming solutions are proposing, listen to user feedback and work with Dassault Systèmes’ R&D development teams to develop the right solutions to meet a broad range of customer needs.
What will your role be?
The ENOVIA Product Manager (Role Portfolio Manager) will be focused on the Portfolio define for the ENOVIA Brand. This role will help drive the strategic define for Configured Price Quote (CPQ) which involves identifying the key use cases and associated Minimum Viable Product (MVP) for this brand new discipline within the ENOVIA brand. Working in conjunction with the driving industry teams and other Product Managers (Role Portfolio Managers) within ENOVIA and other Dassault Systèmes’ brands. The Product Manager (Role Portfolio Manager) will be responsible for identifying points of synergy with the new solution and existing applications to ensure a best-in- class user experience for the end user.
Further responsibilities include progressing the define of the existing ENOVIA Product Manager (Portfolio Manager Role) for use both within Dassault Systèmes’ and also with external customers.
The Product Manager (Role Portfolio Manager) will be required to:
- Provide input to Brand Strategy team on the market segmentation, in order to define trends & SWOT, market opportunities and risks
- Provide support to build the 3Y Brand strategy plan (revenue plan, competitive landscape)
- Collect customer use cases and define Best Practices recommendations and scope of work to be supported by the roles & applications
- Collect competition coverage & challenge it with a Best Practices proposal
- Define Roles content and Apps requirements to allow a defined user to achieve his tasks during a working day, eventually if relevant in the context of Industry Process Experiences
- Define the Packaging - based on Apps - and Pricing for each role in the context of the Industry Process Experiences they serve, in collaboration with R&D development & Pricing teams.
- Manage the lifecycle of the Roles portfolio
- Assess and validate Role readiness for launch in collaboration with R&D QA
- Create and deliver Roles and Apps collateral for new products and collaborate with Marketing to highlight key enhancements, What’s New, with each subsequent release.
- Propose input for Industry Process Experience value and packaging definition in collaboration with the Industry teams
- Validate Role content and maturity to ensure that the roles meet user needs by supporting key customer engagements
- Support existing customers deployments with enhancement requests to the existing solutions by collaborating with Development team counterparts
- Support the creation or modification of Best Practices by leveraging knowledge and know-how to ensure Customer success
As a game-changer in sustainable technology and innovation, Dassault Systèmes is striving to build more inclusive and diverse teams across the globe. We believe that our people are our number one asset and we want all employees to feel empowered to bring their whole selves to work every day. It is our goal that our people feel a sense of pride and a passion for belonging. As a company leading change, it’s our responsibility to foster opportunities for all people to participate in a harmonized Workforce of the Future.