Imagine new horizons...
- As part of our Software application development team, you will be involved in challenging and exciting projects, supporting the team in the creation of outstanding enterprise solutions used by major automotive and aerospace customers.Dassault Systemes is the global leader in CAD, PLM software, 3D design, 3D digital mock-up products. DELMIA, 3DEXCITE, SOLIDWORKS, SIMULIA, CATIA, ENOVIA to name a few, are our flagship, legacy Software Products used by Defense, Aviation, Automobile, Manufacturing, Retail & other various industries today. #3ds
- Working with us is more than a Job – it is a passion for excellence and innovation that connects our brand across 179 offices worldwide with 64 + R&D Labs. An eclectic mix of nationalities, cultures, creative talents and technical experts converge to create the World class Products.
- In the News: Forbes Ranks us # 33 in the list of World's Best Employers
What will your role be..
SOLIDWORKS Integration Application Development :- Deliver World Class Apps. Continuously improve deliveries based on usage and user feedbacks
Job profile involves executing, monitoring and improving build processes and tools. Candidate should be able to follow complex process, have an innovative mindset but in a strategic way and have a positive, can-do attitude.
Hands-on experience with release engineering or DevOps at a software company developing packaged applications
- Experience with source control systems and build/release methodology expected (preferably TFS, GIT and Perforce)
- Extensive scripting experience with Perl, VBScript, Powershell and batch
- MS SQL programming experience required
- Experience with integrating scripts and database services
- Ensure knowledge sharing within the team about the developments.
- As soon as the Software is deployed, track usage metrics and user feedbacks to continuously and proactively improve the solutions
- Regularly assess Metrics and Customers feedbacks to identify areas for code quality or software performances improvement.
- Perform lessons learned and RCA to identify Root Causes of severe issues and propose Improvements actions to prevent such type of issues in the future (trainings, tools, process, operations, ...)
- Technological intelligence: - Keep abreast of the latest technological developments, understand the requirements of our development partners, know about competing products, look ahead for future products, technologies, languages, etc
The Challenges ahead
- Be self-motivated and eager to engage in high impact, challenging engineering problems while continuously raising the standard of quality in our products.
- Able to work, troubleshoot and debug end to end application development in Agile environment
- Capable of developing useful modules and shared libraries (modules, packages) to solve common problems across projects.
- Leverage agile methodologies to anticipate and mitigate risks, ensure team health and manage complex tasks
- Use test driven strategies to ensure code quality, and collaborate with the team to ensure feature quality
Your Key success factors ...
4 to 5 years of experience in software release operations on Windows. Candidate should have experience with source control systems and build/release methodology expected(preferably TFS, GIT and Perforce). Also need to have extensive scripting experience with Perl, VBScript, Powershell and batch.
Education :- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology Engineering
- Bachelor’s degree with 4 to 5 years of experience
- Source code management and server maintenance
- Monitor, Maintain and Enhance Builds for the entire SolidWorks product-line
- Maintenance and development of scripts and tools
- Co-ordinate and work with the offshore Release Engineering Team
- Scripting experience with Perl, Powershell and Batch
- Understanding of how applications are build, tested and deployed within a development organization.
- Experience with Windows programming, Microsoft networking, and authoring database-driven web sites highly desirable
- Capable of multi-tasking and meeting critical deadlines.
- Knowledge of CI/CD
- Knowledge of Inredibuild, Jira, MS Azure Devops, Jenkins
- Programming experience with C++, C#.Net, ASP.NET, HTML5, REACT will be a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English