Imagine New Horizons…
Dassault Systèmes is recruiting a Facilities Associates for the Netherlands. This role will report into the Facilities Manager-Netherlands. The position will be based out of our s-s-Hertogenbosch office.
Do you want to be inspired and to enjoy coming to work each day? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
- Run and administrate 3DS site in `s-Hertogenbosch by providing a safe and pleasant work environment for employees and visitors.
- Ensure site operations for business continuity & excellence
- Maintain the premises in safe and sound conditions
- Provide front desk services including:
- Responsibility for reception and welcoming visitors; provide information (directions, car park, wifi etc.)
- Ordering all necessary office supplies and equipment and assign them to employees
- Professionally handling and answering the incoming calls and forwarding inquiries (switchboard)
- Define and supervise the building access cards (Salto) and parking system (Ski data)
- Create and print wifi codes for guests
- Receive deliveries, couriers, post and arrange distribution to recipients
- Receive incoming mail and classify them according department or direct person, forward sensitive and confidential documents.
- Prepare outgoing mail and packages
- Prepare shipments for Courier service/express shipments
- Participate to the office space design and allocation to promote the 3DS image and secure a pleasant work environment to each employee
- Support to ensure compliance of the premises in terms of local health, safety and regulations & obligations
- Manage the office space to optimize the team organization and work conditions
- Ensure site compliance with 3DS identity, culture & security
- Create requests in internal tool for purchases related to real estate and facilities
The Challenges Ahead
- Ensure smooth and efficient operation of front desk services
- Support team with space planning and ensuring accurate data on seat allocation
- Participate in sustainability initiatives organized by the local team
Your Key Success Factors
- Previous experience with Front desk, hospitality
- Experience with Health and safety compliance, Project management and Facilities management is good to have
- Agile and comfortable working in a culturally diverse & matrix organization
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Demonstrate commitment, accountability and flexibility with a service mind-set
- Fluency in English (Dutch is good to have)
As a game-changer in sustainable technology and innovation, Dassault Systèmes is striving to build more inclusive and diverse teams across the globe. We believe that our people are our number one asset and we want all employees to feel empowered to bring their whole selves to work every day. It is our goal that our people feel a sense of pride and a passion for belonging. As a company leading change, it’s our responsibility to foster opportunities for all people to participate in a harmonized Workforce of the Future.