Be the Next Game Changer
Imagine New Horizons
We are looking for Ruby On Rails engineer, with emphasis and experience on building cloud-based web applications or services, to design, enhance and implement new features and functionality in Medidata’s Medical Coding Service - Coder.
Medical coding is a critical piece of the clinical trial process and part of Medidata’s strategy to grow
What will your job be?
The services you build will enable mobile applications and mHealth device data collection.
You will be comfortable working with Product Managers to turn great ideas into detailed requirements.
You will also design how features should be implemented, and help determine the best architecture to use in each situation
The Challenges ahead
You’ll demonstrate a passion for your craft, be self-motivated and eager to engage in high impact.
Challenging engineering problems while continuously raising the standard of quality in our products and services in a full solutions-oriented SaaS environment.
Your key success factors
. 3-10 Years of experience with Engineering Graduate
· Strong object-oriented design and programming skills with an object-oriented language (Ruby)
Good problem solving and Analytical skills
· Understanding of source control management (Git/Github)
· Strong communication and collaboration skills
· Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment
· A passion to stay current with new technologies and engineering
· Postgres and/or MySQL
· Amazon Web Services
· Developing services supporting mobile applications
· Clinical research knowledge or worked in a regulated environment is a plus
MEDIDATA generates the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes.