Be the Next Game Changer
Join the Spatial team at Dassault Systèmes to develop and enhance cutting-edge 3D geometric modeling software components. #3DSINDIALAB
- Design and develop using C++ software modules in the area of geometric modeling
- Develop algorithms related to Computational Geometry
- work on large scale software systems
- Communicate with local and remote team members, appropriate stakeholders and customers as needed
- Help customers to adopt our software and resolve their technical queries
You need to thrive in a fast-paced environment, appreciate aggressive goals and have a desire-to-win attitude.
You need the ability to solve tough problems that require innovative solutions
Your key success factors
- A Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering or other engineering fields with 2 to 8 years of experience
- Experience with C++ development and debugging preferably in large scale application development.
- Ability to diagnose and fix system-level issues and problematic complex code logic.
- Experience with data structures, algorithms and Design patterns - a good grasp of maths & Geometry concepts
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
Join Dassault Systèmes, The 3DEXPERIENCE Company Everything becomes possible with Dassault Systèmes’ 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Serving 230,000 customers in 11 industries, from high-tech to life sciences, fashion to transportation, we help businesses and people around the world to create sustainable innovations for today and tomorrow. Get on board a leading and fast-growing company of 20,000 talented professionals.