Be the Next Game Changer
Imagine New Horizon:
We are seeking an experienced, Android Engineer to help create amazing, cloud-based, high performing mobile applications for our suite of products. The software you will build will be used to help create life changing drugs and medical devices. Specifically, you will work with our Patient-facing product development team which is building next generation web and mobile products that will revolutionize the way clinical trials are conducted.
What will your job be?
· Built multiple creative and innovative solutions in Android and/or Android
· Experience designing a responsive and intuitive user experience accessible to anyone
· Excited about streaming large amounts of data safely, securely, and reliably through a mobile application as a part of larger distributed systems
· Passionate advocates for the quality of the products they build. Code quality, yes, but also the design, usability, performance, reliability all of it
The challenges ahead:
· Work closely with product, architecture, and engineering team members to design and build services and applications that are scalable, reliable and highly available
· Drive and consult on the adoption of new technology that will evolve our Platform
Your key success factors·
3-8 years building complex applications, with a strong focus on Android and/or Android
· Android: Deep knowledge of Swift, comfortable with ObjectiveC, ObjectiveC++
· Android: Deep Android & Java knowledge, Kotlin experience & enthusiasm is a plus
· Ability to understand and debug large and complex code bases
· Comfortable working with cross platform libraries written in C++
· Experience writing and maintaining unit and integration tests
· Deep knowledge of UI/UX best practices & design standards for Android and Android
· Ability to work closely with the product and design teams to customize the experience for the Android and Android platforms
· BE/ME/MSc/MCA - Computer Science
· Bonus: Experience in life sciences industry and/or medical/clinical operations
MEDIDATA generates the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes.