Imagine new horizons...
- As part of our Software application development team, you will be involved in challenging and exciting projects, supporting the team in the creation of outstanding enterprise solutions used by major automotive and aerospace customers.
- Dassault Systemes is the global leader in CAD, PLM software, 3D design, 3D digital mock-up products. DELMIA, 3DEXCITE, SOLIDWORKS, SIMULIA, CATIA, ENOVIA to name a few, are our flagship, legacy Software Products used by Defense, Aviation, Automobile, Manufacturing, Retail & other various industries today. #3ds
- Working with us is more than a Job – it is a passion for excellence and innovation that connects our brand across 179 offices worldwide with 64 + R&D Labs. An eclectic mix of nationalities, cultures, creative talents and technical experts converge to create the World class Products.
- In the News: Forbes Ranks us # 33 in the list of World's Best Employers
What will your role be..
SOLIDWORKS UI Development Engineer - Deliver world class Apps. Continuous improve deliveries based on usage and user feedback
Work in the user interface group for our primary CAD application, SOLIDWORKS.
Role :- C++, MFC Developer
- Develop and Validate new functionalities for SOLIDWORKS UI Development team.
- Code, compile and run unit tests according to Implement processes and Metrics (KPIs), as part of the development pipeline
- Check the progress of dependencies with other components.
- Ensure knowledge sharing within the team about the developments.
- Work towards development convergence:
- Improve code quality up to the Last Build, to reach the defined quality metrics (component metrics, product metrics …)
- As soon as the Software is deployed, track usage metrics and user feedbacks to continuously and proactively improve the solutions
- Regularly assess Metrics and Customers feedbacks to identify areas for code quality or software performances improvement.
- Perform lessons learned and RCA to identify Root Causes of severe issues and propose Improvements actions to prevent such type of issues in the future (trainings, tools, process, operations, ...)
- Resolve quality issues (backlog management):
- Resolution of issues reported by the Technical Support Team or by Product QA teams
- Technological intelligence:
- Keep abreast of the latest technological developments, understand the requirements of our development partners, know about competing products, look ahead for future products, technologies, languages, etc.
The Challenges ahead
- Be self-motivated and eager to engage in high impact, challenging engineering problems while continuously raising the standard of quality in our products.
- Able to work, troubleshoot and debug end to end application development in Agile environment
- Capable of developing useful modules and shared libraries (modules, packages) to solve common problems across projects.
- Leverage agile methodologies to anticipate and mitigate risks, ensure team health and manage complex tasks
- Use test driven strategies to ensure code quality, and collaborate with the team to ensure feature quality
Your Key success factors ...
4 to 5 years of C++/VC++, MFC, .Net, C# software development coupled with practical experience in commercial desktop applications on Windows.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or related engineering degree from reputed institute.
Hands on experience of desktop software development.
Focus in OS/UI issues.
Extensive experience of Windows programming.
Experience with C++, VC++, Win32 SDK, MFC, .Net, C#.
Good at working with other teams to meet the overall goals of the product.
Excellent communication skills in English.