Imagine new horizons
- IQMS (DELMIAworks) Means Manufacturing. Born on the shop floor, our award-winning manufacturing ERP software is tailored specifically for your factory’s environment. We understand your manufacturing challenges and deliver a comprehensive solution that will set you on the path to operational excellence.
- Structured around end-to-end visibility and control, the IQMS (DELMIAworks) system uniquely combines manufacturing software, MES software, and ERP software to improve every aspect of your business. Available in both cloud and premise-based solutions.
- Our DELMIA|Works team has an immediate opening for a QA Engineer to join their team. This position could be based in our Paso Robles, CA; San Diego, CA; or Pleasanton, CA offices. #WeAre3DS
What will your role be?
- The primary responsibility of this position will be to automate various areas of our DELMIAWORKS products.
- This includes planning, developing, maintaining, and executing automated test scripts and libraries for the regression, performance, and build verification test efforts
- In addition, this position will be responsible for creating automated tests for all in-sprint work assigned to them.
The challenges ahead
- Other responsibilities include assisting in the implementation and configuration of the DELMIAWORKS test tools, and the knowledge transfer and training of these tools to other members of the QA team.
- This position ensures that all benchmarks are being met and reported accurately to the project teams, QA leadership, and all other DELMIAWORKS stakeholders.
Your Key Success Factors
Candidate must be a self-starter with excellent communication and analytical skills. Experience with automated functional testing tools, automated performance/load testing tools, and automated API/Web Service testing tools would be ideal. In addition, candidate must be organized, thorough, personable, multi-focused, and have necessary technical skills to debug automation scripts. Candidate must be able to handle concurrent responsibilities and projects in a professional and proactive manner.
- 2 – 4 years hands-on test automation experience in a web application, SOA, API’s, mobile, data warehouse, and/or enterprise software environments.
- Familiarity testing Java, .Net, Web Services, ESB, microservices, and business based applications.
- Familiarity with Agile, QA Methodologies, and the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Demonstrated scripting skills
- Computer proficiency to include MS Office on Windows Operating Systems
- Must be a team player who can be flexible with changing project directions and priorities.
- Experience developing test plans, test cases, and metrics reporting.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Works well with minimal supervision and can prioritize their own workload efficiently.
- Asks questions until they wrap their head around complex ideas, and consistently uses their curiosity to get to the bottom of things.
- Works with a close-knit team very well, is solution focused, and frequently goes above and beyond of what was asked.
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.