Imagine New Horizons…
The Americas Purchasing Operations Team at Dassault Systèmes is seeking a Purchasing Operations Specialist, (Procurement Planner)- to join us at our North American headquarters in Waltham, MA. This position will include supplier database management, internal user support and training, purchasing card auditing, purchase order process monitoring, data analysis and reporting.
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
Shape your career with3DS! #WeAre3DS
What Will Your Role Be?
As a Procurement Planner you will support the Purchasing Operations Team for North America. This department covers all procurement needs and maintains the Procure-to-Pay (PTP) Process for its offices located in the Americas. This position will report to the Team Manager for Purchasing Operations and will work with local and global Purchasing Team members.
Your Challenges Ahead
- Maintain and monitor procurement best practices as set for in Department Policies & Guidelines
- Ensure high standards of customer service for procurement system users and stakeholders, including providing system support and end user training
- Participate, support and execute corporate simplification activities such as training, supplier communication, and collection of supplier data
- Engage and respond to internal stakeholders as necessary through email and/or ticketing system to ensure a seamless PTP process
- Ensure procurement compliance with all applicable Company policies and guidelines
- Ensure testing and implementation of PTP system enhancements, as well as reviewing and resolving PTP system issues
- Provide guidance to end users regarding preferred suppliers and contracts
- Perform purchasing card audits and supplier database audits as required by set internal controls
Your Key Success Factors
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business or Supply Chain Operations is a plus)
- 1-3 years’ experience and expertise on a PTP Team+
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; both written and verbal
- Knowledge of purchasing tools such as Purchasing Card Management (Tradeshift, Oracle ERP tools, Workday, PeopleSoft++
- Analytical with ability to draw conclusions and identify opportunities using multiple sources of data
- A strong knowledge of purchasing policies, procedures and practices including compliance with an ability to apply experience as necessary++
- Creative and strategic thinker possessing strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks while also executing independently as necessary
- Proactive while exhibiting continuous improvement mindset; e.g. suggest process changes or simplifications
- Ability to work comfortably with all levels of the organization especially in a global environment
- Expert MS Office skills, with an emphasis on Excel and ability to complete complex spend or data analysis upon which business decisions will be based; key skills: VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Formulas, Graphs/Charts
- Presentation skills, especially when presenting to various levels of management
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 10 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.