Imagine New Horizons…
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion for changing the world and building. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What will your role be?
As a Program Marketing professional for the Dassault Systemes North America team, you will be responsible for implementing growth strategies, demand generation, optimization and full lifecycle marketing for our North American Geo.
The Challenges Ahead:
- Create marketing campaigns that align global marketing strategy, tactics, and operations for a localized marketing strategy, driving execution and adjusting/optimizing based on funnel metrics our North American Geo. Customize globally created programs for local deployment.
- Assess local marketing readiness and identify optimization opportunities
- Work with our sales business planners on the analysis of the marketing funnel, channel mix, and customer segmentation to formulate ideas and approaches to optimize efficient pipeline generation across different customer segments and personas and develop and implement pipeline acceleration programs jointly with sales in accelerating opportunity to close, focusing on continual improvement in funnel conversions and velocity
- Focus on success metrics for in-region activities and tactics: Demand Waterfall metrics (e.g. sourced/influenced pipeline metrics, conversion rates), program metrics (e.g. inquiry/response rates, ROI), pipeline acceleration impact, in-person and virtual event metrics, and SLA metrics (sales compliance)
- Create, adjust, finalize and manage ongoing marketing project plans
- Manage resource allocation and prioritization of deliverables and tasks against timelines and budget.
- Manage third party resources, such as writers, designers and agencies, to deliver deliverables and campaigns.
- Manage the ongoing project plan and communicate expectations, updates and changes to sales and marketing leadership
- Project manage marketing campaigns to customers and prospects.
- Help plan and document the necessary resources, budget and timeline to execute on marketing campaigns and projects.
- Communicate to and educate the sales team about new and planned marketing activities, including global, regional, and local programs.
Your Key Success Factors:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5-8 years of marketing program management experience in B2B.
- Experience working with creative teams to manage the development of content/creative marketing assets is strongly desired.
- Advanced knowledge of HubSpot is a huge plus.
- A background in Demand Waterfall and ABM program management is a plus.
- Strong project/time management and prioritization.
- An organized, data-centric mindset; keen attention to detail, processes, and deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.