Imagine new horizons...
Dassault Systemes services team is responsible for the successful definition and implementation of our solutions in customer's IT environments across all industries. Programs can be complex and have contributions from a diversity of skills and talents. In this role, you will have the opportunity to contribute to our client’s success by leading and motivating project and client teams in the successful design, configuration and deployment of our solutions. You will interact with both internal Dassault Systemes and client stakeholders to ensure project success and client satisfaction.
What will your role be?
We’re looking for a person that ideally has a good diversity of program management experience. This is a customer facing role and Project Managers are required to travel onsite to meet with customers. You will manage a group of related projects and program activities in a coordinated way to meet the program objective (Delivery focus). Manage the successful completion of the program and related projects to deliver the committed value and guarantee customer satisfaction, performance of the activities on time, quality and budget.
The person taking this role can be based anywhere in the United States. Only US persons will be considered for this role.
The challanges ahead
- Provide support during presales as such as assessing program needs, planning, staffing, risk management.
- Projects structure, governance lead or contribute to statement of work content definition for the program, complying with Dassault Systemes' Value Engagement SOW standards
- Responsible and accountable for coordinated management of multiple, related projects directed towards business and organizational objectives
- In charge of Program P&L
- Initiate and assign project managers on projects in order to manage scope, schedule and costs, to ensure customer success and acceptance of the program
- Management of Project Managers allocated to the program
- Monitor the progress of program components and ensure program consistency to be delivered on time, on budget, within the agreed scope
- Responsible for determining and coordinating the sharing of resources among their constituent projects to the overall benefit of the program
- Ensure that Dassault Systemes' Value Engagement gates respect and conform with the deliverables
- Drive program through Dassault Systemes' Value approach
- Resolve resource constraints and/or conflicts that affect multiple projects within program
- Resolve issues and change management within a shared governance structure, ensure appropriate proactive escalation to avoid crisis
- Properly forecast revenue
- Manage communication of internal and external stakeholders
Your key success factors?
- Willingness and ability to travel overnight and for multiply days 50% to 75% and work onsite at customer’s facilities
- Strong communication skills including very strong writing skills utilizing the rules of English grammar, and verbally clear, concise, and grammatically correct speaking skills in English
- Conferred Bachelor degree or technical experience equivalent
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years’ of experience in customer facing in program management
- Formal Project Management training and certifications (such as Project Management Institute, package software methodology courses, or other training)
- Demonstrated skills in managing software implementation lifecycles, including the project financials and scope while developing strong customer relationships and outstanding customer satisfaction
- Strong business use of the Microsoft suite and this included MS Project to plan and track project execution
- Highly organized with critical attention to details in all projects matter including writing original technical proposal and clarification documents
- Ability to work independently and/or within a collaborative team structure
- Strategic Program Certifications, such as Six Sigma Black Belt is a plus Certified Scrum Master is a plus
- PMP certification preferred
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.