Imagine New Horizons...
DASSAULT SYSTEMES, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides businesses and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Serving over 250,000 clients in 11 industries, from high-tech to life sciences, fashion to transportation, we help businesses and people around the world to create sustainable innovations for today and tomorrow
DELMIAWorks Means Manufacturing. Our award winning software was born on the shop floor and has been evolving for over 30 years to become a leader in MES and ERP software for manufacturers. We leverage our experience with manufacturing to make internationally renowned software that solves complex problems for our customers.
Our software helps run almost all aspects of a manufacturing business. From quoting to shipping, accounting to inventory, to communicating with manufacturing machines, we enable our customers to effectively and efficiently run their business via our desktop, mobile, and web- based software.
DASSAULT SYSTEMES has an immediate opening for a Product Manager – EnterpriseIQ, with a focus on our EnterpriseIQ product line and specific business targets as well as Best Business Practices for ERP software solutions on our DELMIAWorks team. For this position we will consider candidates near to any of our over 50+ offices throughout the US.
What will your role be?
- As a Product Manager, you are the consummate team player, adept at managing relationships, collaborating and, influencing various organizational functions.
- You will guide a product team that is charged with a product’s contribution to our business, building new products and increasing the profitability of existing products.
- You will help develop new ideas based on your contact with customers and prospects.
- You will make decisions with imperfect information, know how to lead without authority and be comfortable managing chaos, ambiguity and complexity.
- You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy that includes a big-picture vision and the drive to make that vision a reality.
- You must also enjoy spending time in the market to understand market problems, and finding innovative solutions for the broader market.
The Challenges Ahead
- The ability to communicate within diverse teams will be crucial to success in this role.
- You will work with a development counterpart to define product release requirements based on market problems.
- You will work with product marketing and marketing communications to help define the go-to-market strategy by providing key product and market insights.
- You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, occasionally working to support the sales channel and key customers.
- In short, you must be prepared to communicate with all areas of the company.
- In this role you will be a strategist who will translate the company’s high-level vision and goals into actionable tasks.
- You will set product strategy, prioritize features, build consensus, and coordinate product schedules with your design and engineering teammates.
- Partner with Localization Project Manager to ensure gaps in financial compliance in strategically outlined countries are met.
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they’re successful achieved
- Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
- Act as the “messenger of the market” from the outside-in to the rest of the organization.
- Analyze various market segments and collaborate with leadership to choose the best ones to pursue.
- Partner with Localization Project Manager to close gaps in financial compliancy for strategically outlined countries.
- Develop a three-year roadmap for our financial products to illustrate our vision and plan into the future.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders such as product marketing on the creation of positioning of our financial applications globally
- Create user stories for current and future products based on the market’s problems.
- Manage the entire financial product line life cycle from sunsetting legacy products to prototyping and testing new features/products and ideas.
- Know why we are winning and losing in the market, and drive changes to our financial product and processes to create improvement.
- Keep a finger on the pulse of our competition, and develop strategies and tactics to reduce the threat.
Your Key Success Factors
- Education: Bachelor’s degree – MBA preferred
- Experience in Product Management Preferred with proven track record in Enterprise Resource Planning Software for Manufacturing
- 5+ years of marketing, development, sales, consultation/implementation, product management experience or relevant professional experience in the Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Quality Management Systems of ERP.
- Curious and comfortable holding professional conversations with our target buyers and users globally.
- EnterpriseIQ portfolio knowledge and understanding strong plus.
- Track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making.
- Metrics-driven: Strong analytical and synthesis skills are a must, including the ability to absorb and process large amounts of data into actionable information.
- Experience with best practice agile scrum development and lean startup principles.
- Must be a strong writer and public speaker in front of large, senior groups.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products, Strong Skills using PowerPoint preferred
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack, AHA and Azure DevOps.
- This position requires travel to customer sites and could potentially be up to 25%
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.