Imagine new horizons...
Dassault Systemes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations.
Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systemes collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 200, 000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 140 countries.
What will your role be?
- The Industry Process – Tech Exec (TE) mission is to define, in collaboration with Sales Expert - Client Executive, the account strategy from an early stage and to lead its technical execution from lead generation & opportunity identification to successful implementation, according to Value Engagement Framework.
- The TE reveals and demonstrates to customers how to maximize the value of the Industry Solutions portfolio, applying Value Engagement framework.
- Through IFWE Loop, the TE drives customer to address their business transformation by re-engineering their processes.
- The TE also drives the 3DS ecosystem on a group of related projects and program activities to achieve customer’s goals and 3DS commitments.
- Act as an Executive trusted advisor for the Customer, and represent the interests of 3DS
- Develop strong leadership to influence Customer Transformation Strategy, based on his Industry Solution knowledge and know how
- Define, with Sales Expert - Client Executive, the customer account strategy to develop revenues by qualifying and driving new business opportunities for short term and midterm perspective.
- Be able to articulate the overall 3DEXPERIENCE platform value by relying on the Industry Solutions portfolio. Understand how the products fulfill the business needs.
- Promote and apply the Value Engagement Framework for Transformation Program/project opportunities to sell the 3DEXPERIENCE platform through a value proposal and thus contribute to increasing the deal size, accelerating deal signing while securing a successful go-live.
- Be accountable for the proper execution of the Value Engagement activities and deliverables, according to the different pre-sales phases, with a specific focus on gate reviews
- Ensure a smooth transition to Value Delivery with the C&SI, and/or DS IS to secure a successful solution implementation.
- Orchestrate and prioritize all technical activities in a coherent way to drive and ensure business objectives achievement and respect of customer commitment
- Act as advocate of the customer and C&SI within 3DS
- Lead and / or Contribute to Technical Operation reviews
- Leverage 3DDashboard and IFWE Loop to manage customer and ecosystem interaction, and capitalize all relevant information
- Define a clear business work stream roadmap for the account in relation with the Sales Expert - Client Executive.
- Execute the Value Engagement process and contribute to Value Engagement deliverables content and their deliveries on time.
- Stay focus on business value identification to strengthen and justify the transformation to support the customer value realization (CVM and KPI results).
- Participate to Technical Engagement Reviews and Business Value Validations and ensure communication of associated deliverables (CVR, Value Engagement gate reviews).
- Provide a clear visibility about customer information / situation, in collaboration with the Sales Expert - Client Executive (e.g. 3DDashboard).
- Support CSI Showcase centers deployment and visits.
- Define Value Engagement governance between DS & partner per customer program.
- Define partner training & certification plan per customer program.
- Establish Program component distribution between DS IS & CSI per customer program.
- Align the Partner and DS SoW per customer program.
- Enrich Marketing materials: Customer references, Top CSI ID cards, field initiatives, use cases, return of experience.
KPIs (Key Performance Indicator)
- € Achievement of Business objectives (Revenue Target : Software, Services and Consulting revenues target in which Value Engagement proposals )
- # new business opportunities related to target
- # successfully achieved Value Engagement phases
- # Successful implementation and Value delivered (e.g. ∑ (#roles x #users in production) , project KPI and Value KPIs for Delivery , etc.)
- % Escalations reduction per year
- # Timing to solve a critical situation
- % Optimization of all DS technical cost (including resources) compared to Revenue
- # CSI Showcase centers deployment and visits
- # Agreed partner training & certification plan per customer program
- # Agreed Program component distribution between DS IS & CSI per customer program
- # Aligned and agreed Partner and DS SoW per customer program
- # Marketing materials: Top CSI ID cards, field initiatives, use cases, return of experience
KAIs (Key Activity Indicator)
- Sustain Customer engagement momentum and continuous progress
- Efficient communication and reporting to key stakeholder
- Risk identification and mitigation plan, follow-up and information
- Customer satisfaction: trust, recognition from the customer
- Identification and documentation about Business values through pre-sales activities
- Technical Roadmap agreed with the customer
- Critical gates respect (program / project / critical situations / deliveries )
- Agreed governance between DS & partner per customer program