Imagine new horizons…
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE company, provides businesses and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Our world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. At Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion for change and innovation, #WeAre3DS.
As a continuously growing company, we are looking for a solution-oriented People Care (HR) professional based in Den Bosch, the Netherlands for our People Care function as part of the Global People Team.
As an integral part of Human Resources team, the People Care employee is responsible for building, facilitating and supporting employee relations, engagement and communications at the workplace.
What will your role be?
Act as the primary point of contact for individual employee and managers to:
- Provide assistance and guidance to employees for matters related to life and wellbeing at Dassault Systèmes, with the goal to foster a supportive, appreciative, healthy and an inclusive work environment.
- Considering the information shared during the Great Plan To Work (GPTW) survey, as well as the exit and the stay interviews, plan, develop, implement and promote activities and programs that enhance overall employee engagement, communication and relations.
- Establish and maintain open communication channels with employees and managers, ensure proper interaction and consistent application of company core values, policies and procedures.
- Provide guidance and counsel to employees & managers on employee relations issues and workplace practices, by acting as mediator or support external mediation if necessary.
- Guide managers and employees in identifying the most appropriate training and interventions to meet their development needs and business objectives towards employee wellbeing, engagement, labor relations and conflict management.
- Partner with cross-functional teams when appropriate to design and drive continuous improvement of initiatives on physical & emotional health, well-being and benefits provided.
- Manage Labor relations and enforce corporate policies, practices and culture. Ensure compliance with local laws and practices.
- Act as the HR counterpart for the Dutch Works Council; organize meeting, drive and coordinate agenda topics based on company organizational developments, policy changes and (labor) law changes that need to be addressed under the Dutch Works Council Act in the Netherlands.
- Capitalize Knowledge and Know-How and contribute to create enablement programs to help preventing problems/conflicts and to encourage the self-resolution.
The challenge ahead
The global Human Resources team will transform to a new way of working whereby the organization is more focused on specialized service delivery. The People Care team will be an important team in the new organization set up to support managers and employees with confidential topics and work with the Dutch Works Council and relevant other stakeholders.
Your key success factors:
- You have approximately 5-10 years work experience for instance as a HR Business Partner or HR specialist in an HR department of a commercial and international oriented matrix organization and have extensive experience with Dutch labor relations and works council affairs (preferably also for other European countries) and:
- Ability to identify and mitigate (compliance) risks and well versed in local labor law.
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment, as well as independently while adhering to processes and procedures.
- Excellent listing and communication skills: give constructive feedback and active listening skills; embodying principles of emotional and social intelligence (ESI)
- A problem solver with who can deal with conflicts able to manage conflicts effectively conflict with strained relationships within teams
- Ability to builds strong relationships with integrity with stakeholders on different levels of the organization and excellent negotiation skills
- Knowledge and understanding of employment laws, policies & compliance regulations
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both spoken and written and any further (EU) languages
As a game-changer in sustainable technology and innovation, Dassault Systèmes is striving to build more inclusive and diverse teams across the globe. We believe that our people are our number one asset and we want all employees to feel empowered to bring their whole selves to work every day. It is our goal that our people feel a sense of pride and a passion for belonging. As a company leading change, it’s our responsibility to foster opportunities for all people to participate in a harmonised Workforce of the Future.