Imagine New Horizons…
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE company, provides businesses and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Our world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. At Dassault Systèmes we empower people with passion for change and innovation, #WeAre3DS.
The Challenges Ahead…
We are looking for an individual to join our Partner Sales Management team in North America, helping our partners and clients transform their businesses. This person will have at least six years of success managing partners who sell Enterprise Software Solutions through an indirect sales model. A proficiency in, and an ability to coach and support a value-based selling approach is a must.
- Execute the indirect sales strategy of your assigned Partner(s) in assigned territory.
- Develop and Execute Annual Business Plan with Partners based on the “What to Sell”/Geo Sourcing Plan.
- Conduct analysis on regular basis to guage performance and recommend corrective actions - Quarterly Business Reviews
- Be accountable for defining customer engagement model as Partner Engagement or Joint Engagement to ensure Customer Success.
- Build and maintain trusted relationships with your Partners at all levels, including their Executives.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6+ years of success managing partner sales in an indirect sales channel
- Experience selling complex Enterprise Level Software Solutions
- Prior relevant channel experience in virtual product design, PLM, Digital Manufacturing or similar environment is preferred.
- Ability to drive Change Management
- Strong Business Acumen
- Ability to devise and execute a Business plan and monitor/measure progress.
- Ability to manage complex & multi-dimensional sales initiatives
- Experience Managing and Influencing multi-layered teams
- Effective Communication Skills (both Written and Oral)
- Strong Proficiency in Sales Process & Tools, including CRM
- Effective Negotiation Skills
- Team Player
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.