Imagine New Horizons
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and build the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
Our DELMIA Brand Business Development Team is looking for a Partner Sales Manager. The location for this position is flexible, but preferred to be tied to one of our main offices.
The DELMIA Brand Business development team’s mission is to define new DELMIA Business Models for the Partner Sales Channel, and prepare and enable partners for the participation in these new business models.
The Challenge Ahead
The DELMIA Partner Sales Manager has three main objectives: Recruitment, Development and Enablement of Partners that participate in new business models developed by the business development team.
What will your role be?
- Support in development of new Business Models by co-designing:
- Go-to-market strategy
- Formulation of the Partner’s business/transformation and investment plan
- Partner capacity and skills validation to support the transformation in the sales plan and skill alignment and capacity
- Evaluate and select partners to participate in new business models
- Build business cases with partners and prepare all internal needed documentation, and approvals
- Work with the Global and geographical Partner organization to onboard the partner
- Enable the partner in those areas that are needed to be successful, especially in sales enablement, and business development
- Lead the extended team to ensure Partner Transformation and Development Plan Execution
- Monitor pace of deployment of solutions on client’s side to ensure deadlines are being met to go live
- Build strong relationships with the partners
- Review Partner pipeline on a monthly/quarterly basis
Your Key Success Factors
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 10+ years’ experience in partner sales, software sales, and business development
- Experience in the area of supply chain software is a plus
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Proven track record in building and maintaining effective relationships
- Knowledge of working with resellers and how to manage those relationships
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Effective Time-Management Skills
- Effective Communication Skills, written and verbal
- Willingness to learn and take initiative
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.