We are seeking a Partner Sales Expert (SIMULIA) in the Nordics who will identify and close new business opportunities with assigned partners to increase 3DS footprint and deliver the revenue plan. The Sales Representative will sell 3DS value and strategic vision through the indirect channel by promoting Industry Fundamentals and/or SIMULIA Brand discipline to secure customer commitment on a long-term business transformation. Maintain, develop and increase the SIMULIA footprint in the Nordics across the SIMULIA portfolio with the 3D Experience platform, cloud sales as well as the legacy simulation product portfolio.
Dassault Systemes are the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, which provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systemes collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The SIMULIA Brand ‘Reveals the World we live in’ through a wide engineering portfolio including SPDM, FEA Analysis, CFD, Electromagnetics, Vibroacoustics and Acoustic Fatigue. We also partner with CATIA to bring MODSIM as well as BIOVIA to bring unprecedented value to our customers.
Join our great team that is creating value and helping our customers to be more innovative and sustainable!
• Working in collaboration with the partners to ensure revenue growth across all domains within the SIMULIA CPE business to achieve the sales plan
• Identify replication opportunities within the CPE channel and educate/support the partners to reproduce success and maximise revenue
• Working in collaboration with the partner echo system and also directly (direct and indirect sales), generate growth for priority areas defined by Sales Initiatives determined by the SIMULIA Brand / GEO
• Driving the agenda of Leaders in Business Sustainability with stakeholders in organisations to position the concept of Modelling and Simulation (MODSIM) for sustainable innovation
• Feel equally comfortable in communicating the SIMULIA value proposition by taking a bottom-up and/or top-down approach within assigned accounts
• As appropriate managing the negotiations with customers and partners while complying with all 3DS engagement processes, government and local regulations, 3DS policies and ethical standards for doing business
• Previous direct experience within a technical sales role, ideally in simulation and C level reach within key organisations in the Nordics
• Masters or PhD qualification within an Engineering related subject, preferably relating to Physics or other areas to include; mechanical engineering/fluids/electromagnetics/aeronautical engineering/electronics engineering
• Direct experience in working with partners/resellers (or directly) to achieve a sales plan
• Knowledge of industry verticals such as Industrial Equipment, Hi-Tech, Transportation and Mobility and Aerospace to identify potential opportunities
• Knowledge of simulation methodologies and CAE and keen ability to develop value propositions based on requirements
• This would suit an individual who has excellent time management, communication, presentation and organisation skills, the ability to embrace team spirit and culture, and someone who is proactive and capable of working in a fast paced environment
As a game-changer in sustainable technology and innovation, Dassault Systèmes is striving to build more inclusive and diverse teams across the globe. We believe that our people are our number one asset and we want all employees to feel empowered to bring their whole selves to work every day. It is our goal that our people feel a sense of pride and a passion for belonging. As a company leading change, it’s our responsibility to foster opportunities for all people to participate in a harmonised Workforce of the Future.
Powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE® Platform, SIMULIA delivers realistic simulation applications that enable users to reveal the world we live in.