Imagine New Horizons:
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion for changing the world and building. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What Will Your Role Be?
Partner Capacity Manager is in charge the different aspects of the geo capacity with 2 main objectives: Partner Development and Enablement.
- Define with Partners their mid and long-term Partner Development Plan of leading activities in order to achieve Transformation
- Plan capacity and enablement according to Partner resources and specialization towards Industry processes both by Process and Industry
The Challenges Ahead:
- Drive with Partners their strategic sales programs based on the “what to sell”/geo sourcing plan.
- Plan & Adjust the customer/opportunity engagement model as Partner Engagement or Joint Engagement,
- Provide support to extend DS footprint with Industry Process Experiences Engagements.
- Engage in key opportunities with the Partner involving Process Experts for Partner Joint Engagement.
- Develop action plans with Partners to deploy new, customer-focused DS solutions
- Follow up on the topic and review Partner commitment on a regularly fixed meetings
- Coach Partners through all the LEVERAGE cycle from demand creation, Value Experience Roadmap definition to closing, and enable them to deliver and be able to replicate the processes
- Support Partner in co-marketing activities, motivate all kind of marketing activities needed to build appropriate pipeline aligned with the defined sales initiatives.
- Manage Dassault Systèmes Sales Partners contract (negotiation & closing), accreditation and renewal validation.
- Monitor KPIs for Turn Around Time (TAT) / Sales Accepted Lead (SAL).
Your Key Success Factors:
- Fluent in English
- Effective communication skills
- Negotiation skills required
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.