Imagine new horizons...
At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and build the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What will your role be?
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a development team delivering the next generation of Design Exploration applications within the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
The Challenges Ahead
- Work closely with the product management team and domain experts to define the technical details of new functionality
- Participate in design, implementation, and maintenance of various aspects of our applications: client UI, backend services, client-backend communication, compute services, session management, etc.
- Work with software Architects to build a robust and scalable software infrastructure
- Produce functional and technical designs that balance customer needs and implementation concerns
- Innovate to continuously improve the performance, robustness, and scalability of our design exploration workflows.
- Define and describe functional behavior, limitations, and acceptance tests of capabilities
- Deliver unit tests and enablers for test automation to prevent regressions
- Reveal and disseminate knowledge on architecture/data flow/persistency/logging mechanisms for effective communication
Your key success factors:
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or equivalent with 3+ years of experience with designing and developing complex commercial software systems
- Excellent C++ programming skills
- Experience in designing systems with components running on many machines.
- Exceptional analytical abilities, problem-solving aptitude, intellectual curiosity and interest in finding new ways to do things
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.