Imagine New Horizons…
The Americas Business Administration Group is seeking to add a new team member to the North American Fulfillment Team. This position is based in the Americas Headquarters located in Waltham, MA.
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
Shape your career with3DS! #WeAre3DS
What Will Your Role Be?
Managing and approving customer’s key requests in compliance with 3DS policies and rules. Facilitating the integration of new acquisitions. Overtime, you will become a subject matter expert within the Key’s Team, refining and improving the Key deployment process.
Your Challenges Ahead
- Reviewing, approving, processing and deactivating key requests
- Assisting customers and forwarding request to another appropriate 3DS teams
- Supporting and training Order Management organization on key-related topics
- Suggesting process and tools improvements in response to business changes and / or to improve efficiency and effectiveness, contribute to related tool enhancement testing
- Contributing to the transformation of processes across automation, the Shared Service Centers and Process Centers
Your Key Success Factors
- Demonstrates strong customer service orientation and professionalism.
- Able to work a hybrid schedule in the Waltham, MA office
- Possesses Working knowledge of the MS Office Suite
- Possesses strong written and verbal communications skills in English
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and follow-up skills
- Exhibits strong team orientation and self-motivation
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus but not a must
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.