Imagine New Horizons...
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? Today's world is new: the global events of the past year have disrupted the way people work together, their goals, and priorities. Everything we do is geared to improving the future – our commitment drives our culture to innovation and a positive impact on society.
If you are passionate about making a positive impact and changing the world, you are looking in the right direction. At Dassault Systèmes, we harmonize product, nature, and life for a more sustainable world. In this unique panorama, the primary mission of the Sales Expert is to reach out to companies to help them accelerate their journey toward digitization and success.
Ideally, this person would be open to relocating to San Diego or Boston in the near future.
The Challenge Ahead
Our team is currently looking for an Online Sales Manager. Your primary mission is to reach out to companies to help them accelerate their journey towards digitization and success. You will be responsible for engaging with new prospects and reconnecting with historical customers to accompany them throughout the journey: from discovery to value proposition, to direct closure, to onboarding, adoption, and renewal.
What will your role be?
- Expand and accelerate the growth of our business in North America
- Effectively map assigned solutions to customers' business needs.
- Collaborate with internal teams (technical sales, customer success experts, marketing professionals, business developers, and sales operations leaders)
- Perform end-to-end sales engagements compliant with internal processes to achieve revenue plan
- Transform marketing and sales leads into opportunities
- Manage weekly sales expectations and forecasts for transactional and consultative business
- Manage the request for proposals from clients or prospects
- Manage negotiation with the customer by complying with all 3DS engagement processes and government and local regulations
Your Key Success Factors
You are passionate about innovative technologies and digital sales tools (including social selling, videoconferencing, and email) to prospect new accounts and engage with potential customers.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
- 8+ years of Sales/Inside Sales experience; natural promotion for Business Development.
- Knowledge or strong interest in Cloud and SaaS offerings
- Experience achieving/exceeding a sales quota
- Positive, self-motivated individual with a high level of enthusiasm; willingness to learn and successfully incorporate coaching and instructions into daily tasks and assignments
- Strong understanding of the values of teamwork, hard work, and determination
- Ability to work independently within a collaborative team structure
- Effective use of Microsoft Office and basic CRM usage
- Effective Communication & Negotiation Skills (written and verbal)
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.