Imagine New Horizons...
Do you have dreams? Do you enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with a passion for changing the world. Let us open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
The Challenges Ahead...
The Sr. Network Engineer will build and implement Network & Security solutions across the organization, working with team members and system support personnel with operations related to data connectivity. This role includes designing, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, and optimizing all Local and Wide Area Network hardware, associated software, and communication links. Individuals will also troubleshoot network performance issues, analyze network traffic and provide capacity-planning solutions.
What will your role be?
- Lead/contribute to Network & Security related projects, design systems, and architecture, develop documentation and deliver transfer of knowledge
- Plan, design, and implement improvements, modifications, and replacement of network infrastructure components
- Troubleshoot and resolve incidents assigned to Network queues by Service Desk and monitoring systems
- Monitor and analyze network performance across the organization’s LANs, WANs, and wireless deployments
- Monitor and report on compliance with security policies
- Leverage networking tools to identify and mitigate network anomalies
- Implement routine changes such as OS upgrades, routing, ACL/Firewall rule updates, and other changes
- Identify automation opportunities and automate regular network functions via code
- Research, evaluate, and recommend networking hardware and software such as routers, switches, firewalls, security appliances, remote access systems, and network management tools
- Work closely with hardware vendors, service providers, and telecom vendors to resolve technical issues related to the corporate LAN/WAN/WLAN infrastructure
- Craft and maintain technical documentation, including network design diagrams and operational procedures
- Interface with other departments to assess network needs, recommend, plan, and implement solutions in support of various business initiatives
- Support small and large-scale new site builds
Your Key Success Factors:
- 5+ years of experience in corporate network design and administration
- Strong Layer 2&3 Networking expertise
- Demonstrated expertise with WAN and backbone network protocols (IPSec, BGP)
- Experience with NGFW technology (Juniper, Check Point, Fortinet, etc.)
- Ability to work independently
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task activities with shifting priorities
- Proactive problem solver
- Excellent team player with strong collaboration skills
- Efficient documentation skills
- Desire to be challenged and keen to learn new technologies
- Understanding of networking technologies and protocols, including but not limited to: ADVPN, SD-WAN, ZTNA, EVPN, VXLAN, and FHRP protocols
- Certificates within the network domain (CCNP, JNCIP-ENT, etc.) preferred
- Experience in implementation of automation frameworks leveraging one or more of the following: Ansible, Python, Jenkins, Git, Netbox
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.