Imagine New Horizons
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! Visit our website - www.3DS.com
What is NETVIBES ?
Leading companies worldwide rely on NETVIBES data discovery solutions to search, reveal, and manage their information assets for faster, smarter decision-making, real-time unified data access, and improved productivity. Have a look at our portfolio https://www.3ds.com/products-services/netvibes/products/
What will your role be?
The NETVIBES Industry Process Consultant's mission is to reveal and demonstrate to customers how to maximize the value of the NETVIBES portfolio by applying the Value Engagement framework. He/she supports the growth of the NETVIBES brand and contribute to the revenue objectives of the Industry in North America by developing materials to explain, demonstrate and prove the value of 3DEXPERIENCE platform through technical expertise.
- The NETVIBES Industry Process Consultant masters 3DEXPERIENCE-based NETVIBES and EXALEAD application usage and values. He/she understands how the products fulfill the business needs and contributes to increasing the deal size, accelerate deal signature and secures successful go-live.
- The Industry Process Consultant is also able to articulate the overall 3DEXPERIENCE platform value.
- The Industry Process Consultant contributes to the execution of the Value Engagement activities and deliverables, according to the different phases, with a specific focus on gate reviews.
- The Industry Process Consultant can articulate value, based on identified KPIs and KVIs, using storylines based on the Customer Value Model and adapting them to the audience, whether it is a User, a Process Owner or a Business Owner
- The Industry Process Consultant:
- Closely collaborates with the DS internal ecosystem
- Maintains best in class level of expertise
- Capitalizes on-field activities
- Provides feedback loop from customer use cases
- Supports the Solution enablement of their Partners and Sales Ecosystem.
- Maximizes the usage of the 3DEXPERIENCE platform for interaction with the customer and DS ecosystem
Key Success Factors
- Master of Sciences in engineering
- Courses/experience in one or more of the following topics: data analytics, data mining, big data, artificial intelligence, data science, search engine technologies.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Programming skills are an advantage:
- Knowledge in java/j2ee technologies is an advantage
- Familiar with databases, web services & different data format (CSV, XML, JSON, etc.)
- Advise on efficiency improvements
- Analyze business processes
- Collect customer feedback on applications
- Create business process models
- Define technical requirements
- Demonstrate functionality of software products
- Demonstrate professional attitude to clients
- Interpret technical requirements
- Keep up to date on product knowledge
- Keep up with the latest information systems solutions
- Maximize sales revenues
- Measure customer feedback
- Monitor developments in field of expertise
- Provide user documentation
- Use consulting techniques
- Excellent communication skills
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.