Imagine new horizons…
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
Shape your career with3DS! #WeAre3DS
What Will Your Role Be?
As a Manager of Facilities, you are a trusted leader welcoming challenges as opportunities to provide positive outcomes. You are self-assured, self-directed, and capable of managing a team locally and virtually throughout Canada and the United States. You will inspire teams and individuals alike, delivering successful results for multiple locations with competing deliverables. You exude positivity under pressure and channel chaos into energizing results. The ideal candidate will help strengthen our comprehensive Americas Real Estate and Facilities strategy through empowered engagement activities with senior leadership and key stakeholders regionally and worldwide as it relates to onsite operations. This position is a functional leader overseeing a team of 7+ facilities associates, reporting to the Sr. Manager of Real Estate & Facilities, AMERICAS
Your Challenges Ahead
- Management of onsite operations totaling over 1.5M square feet serving over 3,700 employees
- Collaborating, conferring, and communicating openly to develop and implement innovative onsite services and employee experiences that exceed industry standards
- Leading soft services such as corporate events, meeting support, corporate dining and catering, concierge services, janitorial, landscaping, mail, shipping and receiving, and transportation throughout multiple locations
- Develop concise materials, processes, and scheduling of building audits, inspections, evacuations, repairs and maintenance, and emergency response procedures
- Serving as a resource and subject matter expert providing thought leadership related to facilities policy and process
- Review and prioritize multiple requests for competing priorities and customers
- Liaising with requesters and facilitators to deliver accurate responses and results within service level agreements
- Managing operations with a sense of urgency to address service and support requests accurately the first time, on time
- Sharing your unique leadership qualities and industry expertise to develop your team, create growth opportunities and build succession plans for seamless operations
- Supervising vendor performance, emergency responders, and landlord and property management deliverables and performance during normal business hours, evenings, weekends, and holidays, as necessary
- Assist in the completion of building audits and inspections
- Ability to manage yearly OPEX spend and develop OPEX and CAPEX annual fiscal budgets
Your Key Success Factors
- A customer service mindset delivering solutions with integrity
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships
- Ability to instill confidence in others and provide course corrections for optimal performance
- A strong work ethic with high standards of accuracy and consistency; well organized
- Technical and Software skills including advanced proficiency with Microsoft Suite, MAC OS, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Workday
- Knowledge of building maintenance standards, operational management systems, Electrical, Plumbing and Fire systems
- BA or BS in Facilities Management, Business Management or related discipline or equivalent education plus experience managing comparable facilities operations
Personal success factors
- You welcome the opportunity to assess challenging situations and deliver elegant solutions
- You are comfortable with other’s ambiguity and are independently proactive
- You convey thoughts and communicate clearly both verbally and in written form
- You meet deadlines and shift priorities and reassign workloads as needed
- You care about the details when appropriate and eliminate unnecessary tasks
- You enjoy business travel in support of the needs of your team, facilities, and company
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.