Imagine new horizons...
Dassault Systemes Services’ mandate is to ensure successful deployments of the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform, helping our customers achieve their product innovation objectives and gain in productivity. This imediate position will have a focus withing the Aeorspace and Defence industry to engage with customers to deploy our solutions in their environment. Are you motivated by complex technical challenges? Do you have a passion for engaging with customers? Come be part of the 3DEXPERIENCE. #WeAre3DS
What will your role be?
In this role you will be on the leading edge of Dassault Systemes’ platform solutions. Interacting with fortune 500 customers in the aerospace and defense industries and accountable for the customer relationship. As a Solution Architect, you will be a member of Dassault Systemes’ Services, collaborating with a diverse team to implement the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform. Your role is focused on solution definition, development and delivery of the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform. A major goal is helping customers transform their business processes: Digital maturity, have a single source of truth, reduce errors and rework from their business process flow.
A passion for technology and work towards customer’s and business success are some of the motivating factors of our best Solution Architects.
Candidates for this role can be based anywhere in the USA, preferable to be in Seattle, WA area.
The challenges ahead
- Effectively communicate capabilities and functionality of the software solutions to client executive leadership
- Support Customer Requirement gathering and business process definition specific to Program management domain
- Demonstrate 3DEXPERIENCE Platform Out-of-the-Box (OOTB) Tools and Capabilities
- Map Customer Business Processes for Program Management domain to 3DX solution and document the proposed solution.
- Support Gap Identification and documentation with Customer
- Help with Requirement Gap Identification by collaborating and getting support of TechOps (R&D) and other Solution Architects
- Drive Customer to Digitally Transform, but recognize when Configuration vs. Customization is required
- Work with SMEs to define Configurations using Functional Specifications
- Work with SMEs to document Product Enhancement Requests
- Act as the Point of Contact between Customer, DS R&D, TechOps, Solution Architects, Consultants, and others to raise awareness of Risks and align with DS strategy
Your key success factors?
- Bachelor in Engineering or similar discipline
- 10+ years of experience in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
- 5+ years of 3DEXPERIENCE Platform knowledge
- Vast experience with ENOVIA, CATIA, and DELMIA
- Knowledge of Product Configuration or Configuration Management
- Aerospace and Defense experience is a plus
- Experience presenting Enterprise level solutions to executive management
- Experience with Business process definition and reengineering
- Programming (coding) experience is a plus
- Ability to collaborate with a diversity of customer's teams to address important issues and to resolve them
- Ability to provide project leadership to a large implementation team
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and influence others
- Travel - 10 - 50%
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.