Imagine New Horizons
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and build the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
Our North America Education Sales Team is currently looking for an Industry Process Tech Sales Exec. Our Edu organization is building the workforce of the future for our industry customers to foster innovation. It is a strategic organization and has presence in all geos.
The Challenge Ahead
The North America Edu Industry Process Tech Sales Exec is responsible for conducting activities in understanding the academic market, positioning, using and mastering the academic solutions proposed and sold to academic and research institutions.
What will your role be?
- Lead presales activities as well as post-sales such as curriculum analysis, business transformation planning in the context of technology management, training, coaching and maintaining a relationship with customers.
- Master the academic portfolio
- Run demos in an academic context with related solutions
- Coach and guide customers in how to tailor their curricula when adopting our solutions
- Pursue customer’s transformation process and guide partners in that activity
- Liaise with HQ Edu product empowerment team as well as support teams to ease problem resolution
- Train partners and users as necessary
Your Key Success Factors
- Conferred Bachelor’s Degree in related field, Master’s preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in product development in university, academic or education industry preferred
- Base level of expertise on at least two of our solutions (CATIA, SOLIDWORKS, SIMULIA, DELMIA, ENOVIA, BIOVIA, ABAQUS, etc.)
- Tech sales background a plus
- Interest in working with academic and research while understanding different professional contexts
- Experience building and maintaining customer relationships
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with multiple teams
- Strong leadership skills
- Change Management Skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office Skills
- Effective Time-Management Skills
- Effective Relationship Management Skills
- Effective English Communication Skills, written and verbal
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.