Imagine new horizons...
At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and build the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What will your role be?
Develop and deliver Motion Apps on web, Windows, and Linux systems with a focus on xDesign and xMotion Design. Motion Apps consist of designing mechanisms and simulating their kinematics and dynamics to validate their mechanical behavior. Typical customer industries are automotive, aerospace and defense, and industrial equipment. You will join the Motion development team under the SIMULIA R&D organization.
- Understand user requirements to design relevant functionalities
- Design, develop and validate App components.
- Deliver automated tests to cover the Apps.
- Analyze code usage metrics to identify areas for code quality or software performances improvements
- Learn and stay at the state of the art on software development practices, technologies
The challenges ahead…
- Define and describe functional behavior, limitations and acceptance tests of capabilities to deliver
- Select best algorithms or technologies to use.
- Implement and deliver requested functionalities on time, with good level of quality.
- Perform feasibility study (prototype, proof of concept) to validate
- Technology / components proposal with Architects
- User experience proposal with user experience Designer
- Validate software architecture with Architects (Systems Architect, Service/App/Techno Architect, Engineering Architect), respecting architecture Standards / Patterns
- Work with Quality Assurance, Product Definition, User Experience, Documentation teams and other developers.
Your key success factors?
- Experience in C++ required
- Tools for source code version management: Git
- Modern development skills (web, cloud…)
- Unified modelling language
- Integrated development environment software: Visual Studio
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.