Imagine New Horizons:
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion for changing the world and building. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What will your role be?
Produce and maintain solutions, software and delivery of value apply mining and application knowledge with focus on Mining and Construction.
- Demonstrate understanding of mining and Dassault Systemes portfolio of mining solutions (Surpac, MineSched and Whittle)
- Demonstrate the understanding of industry requirements from land management through to metal extraction and how each disciplines can improve each step in the value chain.
- Role requires clear understanding of the integration of existing portfolio with Understand Customer Business Requirements, Scenarios, Use Cases, Users Experience needs.
- Understand the Technical Specification Dossier as reported by Software Architect and translate them into Detailed Technical Specifications.
- Evaluate costs (man/days), manage activities in order to ensure deliveries deadlines, report to Software Architect.
- Understand the software system design, describe the specifications in technical terms: select the algorithms, theories or technologies that will be used. Plan the appropriate user interface. Identify and manage dependencies with other components. Document these selections in the Detailed Technical Specifications.
- Develop code functions and Unitary Tests in respect of quality rules defined by the Software Architect.
- Write Operation Guide explaining deployment of the Software components.
- Analyze and correct reported issues and/or execute software changes required by the customer aligned with R&D strategies.
- Capitalize on project deliverables to ensure reusability.