Role and Responsibilities
The DELMIA Apriso product portfolio is part of the DELMIA brand within Dassault Systèmes. This product suite is dedicated to providing competitive advantage for its customers by letting manufacturers to achieve and sustain operational excellence while adapting quickly and easily to market changes. DELMIA Apriso products have an embedded Business Process Management (BPM) architecture, providing an ideal foundation for global manufacturing operations management.
As a member of the Apriso Corporation Professional Services Team, you will assist in developing and implementing a strong product.
You will be responsible for architecting and delivering Apriso solutions to our customers, from blueprint to go live, jointly with our local partners.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Work together with pre-sales consultant and partners to assess technical risk of projects in presales stage and to make recommendation on approach of positioning and proposal.
- Provide expertise in Apriso functionalities to support pre-sales and solution design in the area of MES, LES, QMS, Maintenance and Time/Labor
- To articulate business value of Apriso application to potential customers and partners
- Support ad hoc development request for pre-sales demo.
- Plan and lead the business blueprint following “Best of Breed” business practices and leveraging Apriso standard functionalities. This includes requirements gathering, gap identification / gap resolution, scope definition, Apriso detailed process design, solution architecture, and creation of detailed functional designs for extensions.
- Lead the execution of training activities for customers and partners (Apriso standard training, Apriso configuration best practices training, customer solution training)
- Architect product integration
- Plan and lead Apriso process authoring and testing. This includes hands-on process configuration and testing, system integration configuration, end-to-end testing, deployment (including installation of 3rd party software and configuration of 3rd party hardware), conference room pilot and go live activities.
- Support our partners and/or customers in all of the above activities
- Travel up to 50%, primarily in Japan
What’s in it for you
- Gain exposure to a wide variety of IT technologies.
- An international work environment with brilliant colleagues around the globe.
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects.
- Hybrid "Work from home" arrangement in compliance with company policies and guidelines.
We are looking for a dynamic, result-driven individual who possesses not only technical and functional skills but also cross-cultural training, leadership and team building skills in order to leverage resources in partners organization to fuel the business launching.
The following qualifications are required:
- Minimum of five years experience in the Information Technology Industry.
- Minimum of three years of software solution architect experience.
- Fluent in English and Japanese.
- Minimum of two years in a Supply Chain/ LES/ MES/ ERP functional role (either business or I.T.) providing familiarity with business processes and practices.
- Strong understanding of the service business in the region.
- Experience in business process design for production or logistics. Must be able to help customers to prioritize business requirements to meet budget and timing constraint.
- Knowledge of manufacturing and logistics process (Production planning, inventory management, Warehouse and logistic, Sales and distribution, SCM)
- Industry knowledge of our target industry; High-tech, Auto, CPG, etc.
- Consulting skill to assist customer in requirement definition, business process change and solution proposa
- Ability to explain latest technology with business acumen
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (verbal & written)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good organizational skills
- Good Knowledge of MS SQL Server and Oracle Databases