Imagine New Horizons:
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion for changing the world and building. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What Will Your Role Be?
Are you looking for a unique marketing challenge? Would you like to join an awesome team of professionals that love their jobs, love to learn, and get fired up about surpassing goals?
If the answer is yes, we have an amazing marketing opportunity for you. Join the Business Development and Strategy team at SOLIDWORKS and drive marketing strategy and execution for a newly-released product – 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS for Makers. For Hobbyists and Makers worldwide who want digital design technology to expand the possibilities of their DIY projects and help bring them to life, 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS for Makers is sold solely online. As a result, your marketing plan will serve as the #1 source to drive sales; which presents a perfect job opportunity for a creative, high-energy, marketing professional who is a go-getter and loves a challenge.
This highly-visible position will require you to define a marketing strategy that drives awareness and sales of 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS for Makers and play a big role in the execution of the marketing plan at a global level. The ideal candidate will have 6-8 years of marketing experience in a professional setting and will be responsible for:
The Challenges Ahead:
- Google and social ad campaigns - working with a full-service digital agency and corporate Digital Team.
- Managing organic social plan/content and blogs from users, influencers, etc.
- Defining the plan for Influencers to push the reach of our message beyond traditional marketing campaigns.
- Establishing and managing marketing partnerships and sponsorships with various organizations and events.
- Launching an affiliates program with Value Added Resellers and other relevant affiliates.
- Managing web strategy/content.
- Managing marketing budget.
- Connecting with colleagues on enhancements related to users’ ecommerce experience.
- Creating and distributing emails designed to promote the offer and nurturing emails to stay connected with users.
- Defining plan for inclusion / promotion of the offer at 3DEXPERIENCE World annual event.
- Engaging with local SOLIDWORKS marketing teams worldwide to gain support to promote the offer locally.
- Driving traffic and engagement levels within the product’s dedicated online community.
- Measuring and reporting on results of all marketing activities and using the data to optimize campaign performance and define the best marketing approach going forward.
Your Key Success Factors:
- Proven marketing success in a professional setting. Preference is experience with saas products/products sold solely online.
- Broad marketing skills / knowledge is required
- Google and social ad campaigns
- Organic social media, blogs
- Influencers as a mean to push the reach of our message beyond traditional marketing campaigns
- Digital strategy/content - including website and online communities
- Budget management
- Marketing partnerships with relevant industry partners
- Analytics - measuring and reporting on results of all marketing activities.
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.