Be the Next Game Changer
3DEXCITE R&D Quality Assurance Engineer
As part of our Quality Assurance team you will get high quality experience in a young, high energy, friendly, fun and professional environment where people work together as a family. Our employees are constantly learning, upgrading their skills, developing their competences and finding way to fully use their potential.
3DS QA professionals work with innovative technologies, build world-class products and cooperate with global customers. Being part of 3DS means working in an independent, well-organized and collaborative team.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Test Design, Test planning and execution and enrichment
- Continuous integration strategy formulation.
- Test automation (using programming/scripting)
- Test execution and software defects reporting
- Test environments preparation
- Test Planning and estimating in cooperation with Product Managers
- Test cases creation
- Test results & status reporting
Manual QA Testing background with Visulization
Knowledge of Manual testing, Test Automation with Programming/Scripting
- Experience in software testing
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to work effectively under pressure
- Adaptability, ability to learn fast
- Independence, responsibility, and diligence
- Excellent communication skills and good team spirit
- Bachelor's degree in the Engineering, preferably Computer Science or Information Technology
- Good command of English (spoken & written)
- Certified ISTQB Foundation level in the past 2 years will be a plus
- Knowledge of testing rendering application will be a plus
3DEXCITE drives marketing transformation with automated content production pipelines and collaborative networks based on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.